The Conjuring (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Apr 15, 2011
Oxfordshire, UK
Release date: 9 December 2013
Price: £17.49
Purchase link: The Conjuring
Notes: Zavvi Exclusive Steelbook limited to 4000 copies. Includes matt emboss finish with embossed title treatment and noose.
Warner=should be region free.

conjuring further pics.jpg

Current arwork on site

10837105-1375270443-294058.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 478
Last edited by a moderator:
The zavvi copy is a very nice steel to be fair. A re-release is inevitable, just a question of when...However this will be the original everyone will remember.

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
hey, its your money bro. ...if u wanna give somebody on ebay £50 for it, be my guest :smuggrin:

….just don’t come back cryin to us when zavvi do a £14.99 “gold” edition lollolololol :hilarious:

It's all good. ;) I agree with you. It'll probably get another steel soon. Wouldn't be surprised if the US or Germany (Warner lover German re-releases) get one on the back of the second film.

Guys just trying to help fellow members:thumbs:. I know how so many people didn't get a chance to get this steelbook or missed out. I have a new sealed copy. Look at my signature. Thanks!

And you're trying to scalp it? Change that 6 to a 2 or 3 with shipping. :stop: Don't be like that, dude :wtf:

Not trying to get in a confrontation here bud but I am not trying or not scalping anyone... This steelbook was released with a price of between $30-$35 USD. I am asking $60 or better offer which is just at double what I paid or possibly a little less depending the offer sent. If your saying I am a scalper or scalping people then lots of people on this forum (not saying everyone) on there sales threads are doing the same. There are plenty of steelbooks being sold on this forum that are selling between $15-$40 more than what the buyer paid for it. Also I hate to bring up that site but EBAY has this steel going for $80 plus. So not sure if your just trying to start a fight or something but come-on man....:stop:

Not trying to get in a confrontation here bud but I am not trying or not scalping anyone... This steelbook was released with a price of between $30-$35 USD. I am asking $60 or better offer which is just at double what I paid or possibly a little less depending the offer sent. If your saying I am a scalper or scalping people then lots of people on this forum (not saying everyone) on there sales threads are doing the same. There are plenty of steelbooks being sold on this forum that are selling between $15-$40 more than what the buyer paid for it. Also I hate to bring up that site but EBAY has this steel going for $80 plus. So not sure if your just trying to start a fight or something but come-on man....:stop:

Fyi, posting items for sale in the main threads is not allowed

Retail Price was £17.49 and included free shipping = $22.22 Dollars
$60.00 = £47.22 before shipping :facepalm:

I would expect trade or for sale prices on HDN to help fellow members out be just above retail price by no more than extra $12 to $20 or better be the actual retail price

$60.00 before shipping best place for that is ebay not HDN IMO

Last edited:
I remember winning this on eBay for £20 shipped new/sealed shortly after release :D Lucky meeeeeeee.......... :oohyeah::woot::p

Well I bought a copy for my friend and he didn't want it! Couldn't get rid of it or trade it until 2 years later when I saw it was going for silly prices. It was on my sale thread for like £25 but no one wanted bite lol

Well I bought a copy for my friend and he didn't want it! Couldn't get rid of it or trade it until 2 years later when I saw it was going for silly prices. It was on my sale thread for like £25 but no one wanted bite lol
Probably because you had added £8 on to the price!! They're very sensitive these steelbook collectors!! :giggle:

Reactions: paulboland

I'm not trying to start anything, my friend. As a ninja, you could be a bit more considerate to other ninjas here on HDN.
Maybe someone can't afford your $65 price tag and at least &10 for shipping on top of that. That's a scalpers price on ebay and if you think it's not, you could be a scalper and don't know it, buddy :)

No hard feelings.

Which isn't too far off his initial value of $30 ;)

If he offered it at initial value + shipping (reasonable) to a fellow ninja, I wouldn't say a thing but his signature price got to me :D

Btw, I apologize for starting this riot. Please don't hate me :emb:

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012