South Korea
Release date: December 30th, 2014
Pre-order price: $35.99 for each steelbook and $107 for one-click option
Purchase link: (sold-out)
One Click (3 editions)
Lenticular
Full Slip A
Full Slip B
Group Buy: apsmith21 (USA) or Masterblaster (Worldwide)
Notes: 2 disc, Steelbook artwork WWA

Pre-order date & time: 18th December, 23:00 Korea time (UTC +9)
CHECK THIS TIME CONVERTER TO FIND OUT THE GO LIVE TIMING IN YOUR COUNTRY.

Package type
1) Full Slip A-type 300 copies (Order limit : 1 copy per order)
2) Full Slip B-type 300 copies (Order limit : 1 copy per order)
3) Lenticular 500 copies (Order limit : 2 copies per order)
4) One click option 200 copies (Order limit: 1 copy per order, Same number from 1 to 200)

TDKR.jpg

Package shots:
lenticular.jpg
fullslipA.jpg
fullslipB.jpg

Package details
- Lenticular slip with Numbered sticker(500 copy)
- Full slip 01 with Numbered sticker(500 copy)
- Full slip 02 with Numbered sticker(500 copy)
Note: There is no plan to release first two BB & TDK from Nova and other country
Please check details on https://www.facebook.com/NOVAMEDIA

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also lovin the slips. The full slips look a lot better than I thought it would. Kinda wishin I went with one of the full slips now but I think I'll still be happy with my lenti

Reactions: Marina Blue
I think this release exceeded most expectations. I think the lenti looks very nice as well. I just think the Full slip with the city view surpases them all. Looks amazing IMO. Can't wait to see these in hand.

Reactions: Marina Blue
Hey @pbtour4il , great pics mate :thumbs:

Quick question... from what I can see (with slightly bad eyesight) the Full Slip A says you have number 264 of 500, but I thought the Full Slip A had been increased to 580 in total due to Nova overselling slightly.

Does it say 500 or 580 on the numbered sticker please mate?

Thanks

@zoneism The increased printrun was for GotG Lenti A if I'm correct mate.

Reactions: zoneism
I will be turning this lenticular slip into a lenticular magnet for my HMV Dark knight rises steel when it arrives, as it will go perfectly.

I look forward to following your progress! How exactly were you going to do it? I planned to do the same with The Hobbit: DoS.

I work in a discount warehouse store and we sell Adhesive magnetic A4 sheets, you just peel back the strip put the lenticular onto the sticky side then cut around the lenticular then taa daa :)

Last edited:
Seeing the in hand photos am glad I decided to get the 1/4 slip only, not impress at all by this release and the lenticular looks average but art b does look okay and the inside is an utter waste.

Reactions: lgans316
Just went to pick up all three from PO. Great looking editions! Glad to have them.

Strange thing is that I've ordered these separately but still have them with same numbers.