Purchase link: The Departed
Price: £16.99
Notes: Limited to 2,500 copies.

11037430-1419955988-793961.jpg

11037430-1274294026919122.JPG

11037430-7304294026899637.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the artwork is weak for these. Prob be a no for me

EiV played it safe, which is probably the best way to play. If they used unconventional artwork this thread would be inundated with complaints.

I love this movie, but not paying over the odds for catalogue titles anymore. So will wait for a price drop :thumbs:

I already have the German Warner Steelbook which is identical to the North American release. I also happen to like the artwork on this one. Not prepared to pay full price for it but at some time in the not too distant future, the price will undoubtedly fall, at which point I shall happily double dip.

The mock up pic for this looks to purposefully have a 'shine' effect to it (If you particularly look at Leo-where the names are, from his shoulder down there is different levels of blackness). Was this always the case with this particular artwork or is it to indicate the Steelbook may be glossy??

I LOVE this movie but this artwork (like Gangs of New York) is dull, this is the same cover as the amaray release in Canada. I was really hoping for something new and unique.

According to the information in Zavvis own listing:

Special Features:
  • Disc One: Feature
  • Disc Two: Bonus Features: Additional Scenes with Introduction by Martin Scorsese
  • Stranger Than Fiction: The Story of the Bottom Mob: The Real-Life Gangster Behin
  • Crossing Criminal Cultures: How Little Italy's Crime and Violence Influence Scorsese's Work
  • Theatrical Trailer
And then under the 'product details' tab on the same listing:

Number of Discs:
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::banghead:

Last edited: