The Entity (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Eureka) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 30th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order Sunday December 11th 6PM UK time)
Price: £17.99

2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
so still available no price drop. Anyone know the qty? @paulboland
Zavvi new release steelbook alert email said limited to 1,000
580x384-steelbook-11377212-041258.jpg

The Entity - Dual Format Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook (Includes DVD) Blu-ray

Limited to just 1000 copies! Act Fast

I say it's more likely 2,000

Bit early for a price drop it was only released in late December 2016 and only delivered to most in Janurary 2017
Give it a few more months

Last edited:
Reactions: sunnyx
i dont get it, fright night sells out in moments, this on the other hand struggles to sell,
shore the steelbook may not look as nice but the movie is far superior to fright night and stood the test of time, doesnt feel dated even today,
just glad it came to steel and i finally have it,;)

Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
i dont get it, fright night sells out in moments, this on the other hand struggles to sell,
shore the steelbook may not look as nice but the movie is far superior to fright night and stood the test of time, doesnt feel dated even today,
just glad it came to steel and i finally have it,;)
Fright Night has a huge cult following

Entity don't have the same following

Remember Twilight Fright Night limited editions 5,000 and 3,000 blu-ray releases sold out extreme fast
That is why the steelbook also sold out extreme fast

Fright Night has a huge cult following

Entity don't have the same following

Remember Twilight Fright Night limited editions 5,000 and 3,000 blu-ray releases sold out extreme fast
That is why the steelbook also sold out extreme fast
even though im a massive steelbook fan and collector it still boils down to the movie being good or bad for me,
im aware of the cult status of fright night and yes you are correct its huge, but the movie in my opinion really hasnt aged well
and is no where near as good as i remember, either way i respect what your saying but for me movie comes priority over steelbook,

how what and why, i purchased this believing this was a zavvi ex,
is this down to not enough sales etc?
The distributor and studio have the right to move qty on to other retailers. Sometimes exclusives are "timed" meaning the retailer gets 1st dibs but then can be sold elsewhere. Mediamarkt exclusives for instance sometimes become avail at Amazon de after a while.

Reactions: yardman
The distributor and studio have the right to move qty on to other retailers. Sometimes exclusives are "timed" meaning the retailer gets 1st dibs but then can be sold elsewhere. Mediamarkt exclusives for instance sometimes become avail at Amazon de after a while.
appreciate the info, u learn something new everyday, :thumbs:

I think I'll add this flick in to this year's HDN horror movie marathon viewing for halloween, though I skipped this Steelbook.