Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: March 21st, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99 - £17.99

1.jpg

11203489-1694345685385921.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre-ordered with a now defunct card hence "payment problem" message and a perfect opportunity for me to cancel which I've just done.

I really could handle the art if it just had the title on the spine

This, Frozen, Monsters University have all ruined the collections they were in with the inconsistent artwork. I hope they re-do them later on.

cant wait to see in-hand pic's of this (cancelled my order as cant justify paying for this before payday at the end of the month, not when trying to save)

I like it, but then again i store mine with the card. I dont mind titleless as the card has the title but a title on the spine would be nice.

I like it, but then again i store mine with the card. I dont mind titleless as the card has the title but a title on the spine would be nice.
so far as I'm concerned, the title can be anywhere but the front (unless its one the front of a slip)

I love my steelbook front artwork clean and clear of all text.

Reactions: thewoe
the back art is really nice on this, not too bad overall. Titleless spine doesn't bother me too much, mainly due to it not being a sequel to something so it doesn't look that bad in my collection, though I know some people have all their Disney and Pixar steels together so ya...could be an issue

I'm still waiting to have my debit card charged and order despatched
I used the oscars discount code a few weeks ago anyone else who used the oscars code still waiting for their order to be despatched