Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: March 21st, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99 - £17.99

1.jpg

11203489-1694345685385921.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't remember which code it was, my account just says 10% code.
If it only says 10% then it was not the Oscars code you used
It clearly has listed in orders 10% off Awards Season CODE: OSCARS2016 where that code was used

It's not the first time Zavvi have being doing this a few times delaying orders been despatched until release day or next day with some use of discount codes and usually is the same type code

can someone confirm it is indeed fully glossy(as i hope so, but i'm not sure with the pictures)? thanks.

Not gloss, like a good quality matte/zero finnish with debossing.

Tracks/subs?

Tracks: DTS-HD MA 7.1 English, Dolby Digital Plus 7.1 German, DTSHD HR 5.1 English, DTS Surround 5.1 Italian, Dolby 2.0 English, Audio described English.

Subtitles: English, English for hearing impaired, German, Italian

Last edited:
Not gloss, like a good quality matte/zero finnish with embossing.

Tracks: DTS-HD MA 7.1 English, Dolby Digital Plus 7.1 German, DTSHD HR 5.1 English, DTS Surround 5.1 Italian, Dolby 2.0 English, Audio described English.

Subtitles: English, English for hearing impaired, German, Italian
damn, that was afraid of, probably zero finish just like inside out :'( really sucks for me.. :(

If it only says 10% then it was not the Oscars code you used
It clearly has listed in orders 10% off Awards Season CODE: OSCARS2016 where that code was used

It's not the first time Zavvi have being doing this a few times delaying orders been despatched until release day or next day with some use of discount codes and usually is the same type code

I have noticed that before. Strange.

Got mine today. Finish is pretty awful, Matt not gloss and just feels very lacklustre.

The back artwork is gorgeous however. If that had been the front with gloss it would have been stunning.

It doesn't look too bad, especially the back and inside but a title on the front and spine would have made a huge difference.

Reactions: Flloydo
if it's the same as the french one(i don't think there are 2different steel released so far yet) it 's not glossy but zero finish.
Can't wait for the blufans of it(hopefully there'll also be one for this one/good dinosaur eventually too) i rather its art+glossy :)

you are right buddy, its debossed