Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: March 21st, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99 - £17.99

1.jpg

11203489-1694345685385921.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of interest what was the mock up ?
Watched this with my children over Christmas and I must admit it wasn't an instant win for us but went again and I liked it more , bit of a slow burner which wouldn't be too unusual for Pixar .

Out of interest what was the mock up ?
Watched this with my children over Christmas and I must admit it wasn't an instant win for us but went again and I liked it more , bit of a slow burner which wouldn't be too unusual for Pixar .

Click on "Spoiler: Old mockup" in the OP

Reactions: George Pearce
Reactions: dLux and harry

LOL Not sure what the big deal is. I know what the movie is on my shelf, I don't need a title on the spine to tell me if there are unique images (The Martian is different though, as it's completely blank..yuck).

Im not usualy a fan of titless spines but i like Inside outs and this, the are spread out and actually look decent.

I like the artwork. I still need a Cars 2 steelbook from zavvi damn it ;)

Im not usualy a fan of titless spines but i like Inside outs and this, the are spread out and actually look decent.

I like the artwork. I still need a Cars 2 steelbook from zavvi damn it ;)

Why not just track town the HMV Cars 2? It matches the other Pixar releases from Zavvi (as much as any of them match in the first place), although it's got BBFC certificates on the spine but they're hardly noticeable.

LOL Not sure what the big deal is. I know what the movie is on my shelf, I don't need a title on the spine to tell me if there are unique images (The Martian is different though, as it's completely blank..yuck).

Because people don't want a Steelbook in a collection to stick out like sore thumb from the rest. It's then going to be on your shelf

Title, Title, Title, Title, Title, Title, Title, Title, Title, Title, Title, Title, Title, Title, Pictures, Title, Title, Title, Title, Title, Title, Title, Title, Title, Title,

Reactions: JCC
Jesus Christ, what an epic fail. What the hell is wrong with Disney? I can't bleedin cancel this as I got it in a deal on Zavvi.:vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:

What was the deal? They should still be able to cancel it for you. Tell them it's not out for a long time and you no longer wish to buy it.

Why not just track town the HMV Cars 2? It matches the other Pixar releases from Zavvi (as much as any of them match in the first place), although it's got BBFC certificates on the spine but they're hardly noticeable.

Thats the reason i dont want the v one (the certificates), plus the hmv steel doesnt have 3D.

Thats the reason i dont want the v one (the certificates), plus the hmv steel doesnt have 3D.

Plus it's ruined by the printed back.
I had it a while back and gave it to someone. Awful steel.

Yeah Zavvi do need to finish the Pixar catalogue wave off and do a cars 2. I'm not even a fan of the film but would like it to complete the collection.

And Re: spine titles.

Luckily a very kind member here sorted me out a kimchi PET slip for inside out but it's getting tiresome now with Disney and picture spines and title less spines.
I'm sick of them sticking out like a swore thumb in my collection and then having to get an Asian slip to cover it up.

Had to sort them out for Cinderella, frozen etc and I shouldn't have to do that but luckily I like these PET slips Asia manages to produce and some friendly members have been very helpful.

It would be better if Zavvi (or the other retailers around the world) could give you one of those slips with each order to have a title on your shelf but it seems only limited to Asia.