The Guest (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Dec 13, 2013
West Sussex, UK
Purchase: Zavvi (live now!)
Release: December 29,2014
Price: £17.99
Notes: Zavvi exclusive

TheGuest_BD_steelbook_3D.JPG

I know nothing *official* has been said but I tweeted Icon today and this was the response:

https://twitter.com/LGrima/status/525292369399541760

Last edited by a moderator:
Might be waiting a while; Considering Zavvi steelbook sales tend to be on older releases; this will be £9.99 on DVD for a while, yet alone on standard blu-ray or in steelbook format. Will have to be a price drop on DVD first and foremost, this won't happen for a few months at least...

Cold in July was out in October and that's cheap today

Cold in July was out in October and that's cheap today
Very valid point- In which case I retract my earlier statement!
To add further confusion, you could of stated "Cold in July was out in October and that's cheap in December" (yes, I really need my sleep at this point...)

Reactions: Flloydo
Sad that some folks aren't really into this. It's such a fun flick... but it's also a pretty clever film which plays with genre conventions and form. For those on the fence, think Captain America but if Steve Rogers was mentally unsound. Likewise, I've used this description in this topic/thread before... but think... Halloween crossed with Terminator and Drive. Hope more people discover it soon :)

The artwork is not the best will wait for a different release on steelbook for this title or probably buy it on normal Bluray...

I don't think that's the best photo to show it off to be fair... I expect the colours to be a lot brighter/more vibrant when in hand. I like the artwork overall anyway. :thumbs:

I pre-ordered this, but then watched the film and cancelled it immediately. Awful film with pretty bad acting in places. More like a pilot for a tv series.