The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug - Extended Edition (3D +2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

morfeusz

Premium Supporter
Jun 23, 2013
Colnbrook UK
Release date: November 3rd, 2014
Buy link:
Amazon UK £24.99
Zavvi.com £24.99
Play.com £21.99
WowHD £28.99
Base £24.99

01.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received mine and I'm not a happy bunny. It has a dent in the front, loads of hairline scratches over it, huge scratch/ chip on smaugs face and a huge spine slash. Beware if purchased from zavvi. Going straight back.
It also has a very streaky matte finish.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Reactions: roo and Hard Core
Only English audio??

Warner often lists only a small subset of audio tracks and subtitle languages on the J-card. I'm sure there are a lot more of both on the disks.
It

Yeah that's all that's listed on the j card. Possibly more languages

@ flloydo wow man gutted for you that is pretty shocking alround from zavvi :mad:

Yeah it really wound me up, nearly every steelbook has a scratch or chip but this has it all! Also found 2 more dents on the back.

Am I seeing this right? They used just that baggy envelope for this?? I remember ordering the first extended movie from Amazon (co.uk) and it arrived with state of the art packaging.
I'm really scared now for my copy :(

Reactions: Flloydo
It

Yeah that's all that's listed on the j card. Possibly more languages

Yeah it really wound me up, nearly every steelbook has a scratch or chip but this has it all! Also found 2 more dents on the back.
Mine arrived damaged today as well.
Dent on the front and 5 little dents on the back edge.
Just waiting on a response for a replacement.

Mine also is coming from Zavvi you have me now expecting the worse on Monday or Tuesday

I hope it arrives intact with no damage
They should use larger boxes with bubble wrap to despatch Jumbo Steelbooks and not jiffy bags