The Incredible Hulk (Blu-ray SteelBook with Lenticular Magnet) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 10th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £17.99
Note: Limited to 2,000 copies

1.jpg

2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody received their copy yet? Mine was despatched Monday 1pm, so I'm hoping it's with me today or tomorrow- I'm really eager to see the back/inside art, as well as the quality of the finish...Hope this isn't a let down...

I hope it's not a let down too as I already sold my Play version for this :ohno:
Yikes. Well- at least we've finally got a UK portrait steelbook of the film; Didn't want the Play edition because of the orientation of the image. If this edition is a let down I can either scour eBay for the Novamedia edition or just bypass it altogether (I know it's part of the MCU, but feels like the odd one out to me...)

• Thanks
Reactions: Butz2k
I thought I would of got this today but hopefully tomorrow

The front artwork on this is exactly the same as the Novamedia Full Slip, it's a different artwork to what is advertised on the Zavvi website.

The front artwork on this is exactly the same as the Novamedia Full Slip, it's a different artwork to what is advertised on the Zavvi website.
Think I'm good with this- the image on the Zavvi site was a bit underwhelming and lacked colour, although I suppose it was at least a different image to the standard amaray artwork which we're used to.

Hoping to have my copy today (was shipped Monday lunchtime), and is being delivered to work, so if nobody else has put pictures up, i'll try and get them up in an hour or so (fingers crossed!!)

Incidentally- What's the back artwork like??