The Incredible Hulk (Blu-ray SteelBook with Lenticular Magnet) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 10th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £17.99
Note: Limited to 2,000 copies

1.jpg

2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate to be OCD about this (how unusual... an OCD steelbook collector) but why go for full size magnet on this? The Spider-man steels are not part of the MCU but they match the rest of the MCU set and yet this film is and doesn't?

It looks nice and all, and I'm looking forward to getting it when I get back home but these kind of design choices baffle me.

• Thanks
Reactions: SweetJsp
I wish more more people actually opened their steels... I'm more interested in what's under the lenti.
I'm definitely in the 'open my steelbooks' camp- I mean, I want to see the inside and back artwork, as well as being able to enjoy the film I've paid a premium price for.

Each to their own, but to keep steelbooks sealed means you're not experience the full package in my humble opinion.

Yes, it's very fine and as good as if not better than the exact same image on the lenticular slipcover of the 2008 HMV exclusive U.K. Amaray release.
That one wins hands down so far as brightness of image is concerned and the new one is quite dull when compared side-by-side.
This new one however wins hands down as far as high def image resolution is concerned with much more detail in the foreground, middleground and background visible.
Anyone thinking that a title is a good idea on this lenti should check out the HMV exclusive Amaray slipcover to see that it really does NOT look good.
8/10

Last edited:
Hate to be OCD about this (how unusual... an OCD steelbook collector) but why go for full size magnet on this? The Spider-man steels are not part of the MCU but they match the rest of the MCU set and yet this film is and doesn't?

It looks nice and all, and I'm looking forward to getting it when I get back home but these kind of design choices baffle me.
Very likely because the lenti art and steelbook art are not identical, it would look more ridiculous if it was a smaller magnet like the other Marvels recently. They wouldn't match around the edges.

Also maybe because this is universal studio release and not Sony (Spiderman), they went their different ways in the design.

And mine also arrived today, and it's very good, the lenti is one of the best I've seen in the UK, and the steelbook is as I expected. Impressed.

Reactions: StifflersDad