The Incredible Hulk (Blu-ray SteelBook with Lenticular Magnet) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 10th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £17.99
Note: Limited to 2,000 copies

1.jpg

2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I did a video for this steelbook if anyone is interested in a closer look at the steel and the lenti effect :)

Decent vid and the lenti shows up really good on your vid which is quite rare sometimes

But I haven't seen anyone mention it don't match the zavvi marvel wave lentis like you mentioned. Just the majority less impressed with the steel compared to the lenti like myself

These are so much better and if the original zavvi lenti wave were like this with depth, clarity and covered the whole front then they would of been a million times better. Shame

I so wish I got that play steel. Gutted I missed that one
Art is perfect front and back
(Let me know if you do get rid of it like you mentioned ;))

Decent vid and the lenti shows up really good on your vid which is quite rare sometimes

But I haven't seen anyone mention it don't match the zavvi marvel wave lentis like you mentioned. Just the majority less impressed with the steel compared to the lenti like myself

These are so much better and if the original zavvi lenti wave were like this with depth, clarity and covered the whole front then they would of been a million times better. Shame

I so wish I got that play steel. Gutted I missed that one
Art is perfect front and back
(Let me know if you do get rid of it like you mentioned ;))

Ive got it listed on ebay atm ;)

Its a good looking steelbook i just hate the fact its sidewards facing. I cant stand those type of steelbooks.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Ive got it listed on ebay atm ;)

Its a good looking steelbook i just hate the fact its sidewards facing. I cant stand those type of steelbooks.

Ah ok, think I've seen it

I don't mind them, big fan of Scott pilgrim, Shaun of the dead, serenity, werewolf in London, frighteners and the thing. Only ones I own are the only ones I like but I never got around to getting the play incredible hulk

Must admit the Ang Lee play hulk is pretty ugly

Ah ok, think I've seen it

I don't mind them, big fan of Scott pilgrim, Shaun of the dead, serenity, werewolf in London, frighteners and the thing. Only ones I own are the only ones I like but I never got around to getting the play incredible hulk

Must admit the Ang Lee play hulk is pretty ugly

Yeah man, love my Serenity and Kick Ass steels

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Another good lenti some scuffs on this one though and steelbook front has paint chips, I guess probably no replacement since it's sold out or if it goes back up may try again. I like the artwork on this one more than the other one, backs nice too, same finish as the other one.

Last edited:
But not more than the original Play version which some utter loons have sold for this. Like Play Iron Man the original Hulk will ALWAYS be the one to own. Nova version is far superior to both but it's not the original.

IMO the horizontal series was the worst released by play.com
It will be the original and completely overrated....
I'm so glad I got rid of mine 3 years ago and have no regrets to wait for a decent release.

I think zavvi can't get their stock from the suppliers hence no dispatch and cancellation stocks

There must be some delay with this and Hulk. They shipped out some of each, but many pre-orders are still not fulfilled. :dunno:

I got my copy today but it has a faint spine slash. Good thing it's not that noticeable but I'm slightly disappointed. It came super fast though so happy about that.

Weird that it seems like quite a few people haven't heard any updates on their orders for this. I feel like this particular release has been really bumpy from the word go. I've been hoping to catch it back in stock but even getting it on the secondary market for a cheap price seems rare at this point. (bummed I missed the initial release but seeing pics, this steel is definitely not worth twice the initial price IMO. Especially if you take the lenti out of the equation)

• Thanks
Reactions: dLux
Wasn't the first info that Universal was late with the goods? Probably they received only part of the inventory and are still waiting for the rest :facepalm: