Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 22, 2016
Purchase link: The Jungle Book (live)
Price: £24.99

1.jpg

11270347-1044412519595183.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm I'll believe it when I see in hand photos! At the moment I'm having flashbacks to the Maleficent steelbook incident. :cautious:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Watched it last week. Real good movie, captured some of the old Disney Magic. Looking forward to this SB, should get dispatched later this week. :thumbs:

Was charged for this earlier. I intended to cancel it a few weeks ago but when I went on my orders it wasn't there :/ so I assumed I must of already cancelled it

This has happened with a few things now including the daredevil steel.

Has anyone else had orders disappear from there order list on Zavvi ?

Was charged for this earlier. I intended to cancel it a few weeks ago but when I went on my orders it wasn't there :/ so I assumed I must of already cancelled it

This has happened with a few things now including the daredevil steel.

Has anyone else had orders disappear from there order list on Zavvi ?
No, but are you sure you don't have multiple Zavvi accounts? Like you made a separate account to use one of those new member codes in the past, and that account was saved maybe on a different device?

No, but are you sure you don't have multiple Zavvi accounts? Like you made a separate account to use one of those new member codes in the past, and that account was saved maybe on a different device?

Nope, I've just gotten a dispatch email :/. I'm not sure if it's because I'm on an iPhone but its pretty annoying not knowing what I've ordered haha.

If money wasn't an issue it would be kinda exciting I suppose having random steels turn up that I didn't know about

I canceled mine two weeks and I did get a cancellation note but they still dispatched me a copy anyway!. (An hours ago) Not the first time it's happened.

Seems I forgot to cancel my order... or they just sent it anyway. Was going to wait for the FAC, but I might just keep it as I seriously can't be bothered to deal with Zavvi's customer service. How much are we betting it looks different to the recently updated mock-up on their site?

Seems I forgot to cancel my order... or they just sent it anyway. Was going to wait for the FAC, but I might just keep it as I seriously can't be bothered to deal with Zavvi's customer service. How much are we betting it looks different to the recently updated mock-up on their site?
Well Noodles fella if it's like that it will be very nice but if it's the zoomed in cropped crap it will be launched through Zavvi's window attached to an half ender mucka !

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
And Disney fails retardedly hard again. Couldnt care less though, im not buying Disney steels anymore.