The Legend of Tarzan (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Global Series No. 04) [Hong Kong]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: January 19, 2017
Purchase link: MantaLab
Group buy: hosted by Aniv
Price: $44.99
Note: Lenticular Slip ("3D" Lenticular + Embossing + Full UV), includes booklet + 4 postcards + exclusive numbering sticker + exclusive release sticker. Limited to 500 copies

LOTPS-02_1024x1024.jpg

More Manta Lab Global Releases
We are preparing for X-men: Apocalypse, Legend of Tarzan and Independence Day:Resurgence Manta Lab Global release and more information will be updated soon.

Last edited:
Im surprised these haven't sold out better, the slips and lenticulars they've been putting out are generally awesome. I understand the desire for WEA art but this was a good way to get some great premium treatment for WWA steelbooks. I hope this line is something that can get resurrected down the line.

That was quick for the global series..
image.jpg

The problem sometimes with the WWA premiums is sometimes premium retailers are offering same titles but it is out quicker than waiting for WEA. I like the idea that they are focusing on WEA exclusives..

Reactions: lgans316
Kinda pricey for an o-ring around a WWA steel, but this didn't turn out too bad for what it is:
IMG_2972.JPG IMG_2974.JPG IMG_2975.JPG IMG_2978.JPG IMG_2980.JPG IMG_2982.JPG IMG_2983.JPG
The lenti itself is quite good. The characters in the foreground pop and the background elements appear to extend deep into the frame. The titles on either side of the slip have been embossed, as well as Djimon Hounsou's character on the back. :thumbs: