The Walking Dead Action Figures - Insider Chat

Antman

Steelbook Avenger
Premium Supporter
Feb 26, 2011
Lincolnshire, UK
This thread is dedicated to talking about the McFarlane "The Walking Dead" figures (and statues). There's someone very well connected in this thread. ;)

Purchase here

Intro.jpg

This Fall The Walking Dead comes to the toy store with McFarlane Toys action figures of Rick Grimes, Daryl Dixon, Zombie Biter and Zombie Walker. Available for purchase November 2011.

http://blogs.amctv.com/photo-galleries/the-walking-dead-mcfarlane-action-figures/intro.php

Last edited by a moderator:
@spawnshop ha ha love it! Looking forward to seeing what comes up. Btw just got my Aaron figure over here in the UK and got to say it has been well worth the wait. The level of detail and quality is outstanding and one of the best figures you've done. Looks exactly like Ross Maquand! Can't wait for the Sasha, Negan and update Glenn 5" later in year.

Reactions: spawnshop
@spawnshop

just curious, that single-carded 5" Negan, will this be the exact same as the 2-pack or will there be a change in sculpt ? or additional accesoires ?

I NEEEEED to know so I can decite if I need to track it down ;)

@chunk I got my preorder in for the 10 inch deluxe negan figure last night :D

Yea! He's pretty
McFarlane-10-Inch-Walking-Dead-Negan-001.jpg
:oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah::thumbs:

I got my order in a little while ago and thought I had to pay upfront, but realised last week that they charge on dispatch so that was good:cigar:

Did you order the take it like a champ Lucille yet? I can't remember if you said you ordered it already:emb:

Yea! He's pretty
View attachment 314294 :oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah::thumbs:

I got my order in a little while ago and thought I had to pay upfront, but realised last week that they charge on dispatch so that was good:cigar:

Did you order the take it like a champ Lucille yet? I can't remember if you said you ordered it already:emb:
He sure is! I only had to pay a $10 deposit on him so im happy with that!
Noooo i havent ordered the bat yet!! Every place i find that has it wants the full payment straight away. Im hoping that when I go to Supanova Comic Con in november Popcultcha will have it like they had the first one. Then i can squeal like an idiot again and have everyone around stare at me like wtf. Lol

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
He sure is! I only had to pay a $10 deposit on him so im happy with that!
Noooo i havent ordered the bat yet!! Every place i find that has it wants the full payment straight away. Im hoping that when I go to Supanova Comic Con in november Popcultcha will have it like they had the first one. Then i can squeal like an idiot again and have everyone around stare at me like wtf. Lol

I had to pay upfront (in full) for the bat, there was only one place I could pay on release but it worked out around £15 more expensive.

Lol, its good to get that excited over something:joy: you would think people at comic con would expect a high level of quealing:rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
I had to pay upfront (in full) for the bat, there was only one place I could pay on release but it worked out around £15 more expensive.

Lol, its good to get that excited over something:joy: you would think people at comic con would expect a high level of quealing:rofl:
Well youve secured it so that's the main thing.

Haha i know! Ive seen full grown men get excited at comic cons because of something theyve seen lol. Its funny seeing a guy squealing over an iron man figurine. You gotta laugh. Lol

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Well youve secured it so that's the main thing.

Haha i know! Ive seen full grown men get excited at comic cons because of something theyve seen lol. Its funny seeing a guy squealing over an iron man figurine. You gotta laugh. Lol
:rofl: I've never been to a comic con but it sounds like a lot of fun:)

Yeah, in some ways I like paying up front cos it gets it out of the way, and this many months in advance it'll feel like I'm getting a free bat by the time it ships:joy:

Spawnshop, any chance you guys are getting the Westworld license? I'd kill for a figure of Ed Harris and Anthony Hopkins from you guys.

Also please post some behind the scenes pics of Kirk and Picard they came out really well!

@spawnshop loving the walking dead release's so far this year. I know we are heading into the last quarter of the year but just wondering if theres anymore walking dead 7" to 5" coming out before this years out.
My Negan / Glenn set came yesterday. The figures are fantastic. I'm not expecting much more at this point but I do hope they downsize Dwight and release a solo carded Shiva.

@spawnshop loving the walking dead release's so far this year. I know we are heading into the last quarter of the year but just wondering if theres anymore walking dead 7" to 5" coming out before this years out.

My Negan / Glenn set came yesterday. The figures are fantastic. I'm not expecting much more at this point but I do hope they downsize Dwight and release a solo carded Shiva.

All i can say is that we have some 7", 5" and 10" planned, and they are awesome. We've been working much harder on the face deco, so no more wonky eyes!!

Can you tell me any specifics for the new 7" figures that you like/dislike?