USA
Release date: October 5th, 2015
Purchase link: Tomorrowland
Price: £23.99

1.jpg 2.jpg

11123662-1544298489432325.jpg
tl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've placed an order for now, but I'd love filmarena to do a special full package

I like the idea but I think they will have the alternate title "Tomorrowland A World Beyond" whereas Blufans could have just "Tomorrowland" which is what I would prefer.

I just went to see this n I really think this is a good movie! Kind of sad it didn't do well at the box in USA, hopefully it will have better results in the rest of the world! Oh and I like the art for the steel! I just hold to see who else is getting this!

Reactions: jcm
well just being doing some zavvi maintenance just cancelled this one to be honest is too expensive and still has no release date on amazon either think this one will really drop in price as intrest in it will die down as time is a good killer.

not over keen on the art shown for it either if im honest, think this will drop in price still not sold out on pre-order either in 7 weeks.

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: psychoscot
well just being doing some zavvi maintenance just cancelled this one to be honest is too expensive and still has no release date on amazon either think this one will really drop in price as intrest in it will die down as time is a good killer.

not over keen on the art shown for it either if im honest, think this will drop in price still not sold out on pre-order either in 7 weeks.

Yep cancelled this couple of days ago. Film tanked, too pricey, and no final art announced. I expect this one to be released soon too since thats what the studios always do now with films that didn't perform well at the box office.

Reactions: schrute farms
Cancelled too, middling reviews, slumped at the box office and this steel is waaaaaay overpriced. Spent too much on full priced steels, only for them to plummet in price almost immediately.

I joined the cancellation party as well. I doubt this'll sell out any time soon, so might pick it up after a price drop/after I've seen the film.

According to Amazon, the release date is October 5th, 2015.

well if this is now going to be oct 5th from live pre-order time 22nd may to release oct5th thats some 19 weeks far to long to get out, i would say price drop on this is inveitable as people lose intrest in films very fast and just won't wait that long unless is an exceptional film.
zavvi priced this at £23.99 for a 1 disc film :OMG: its not even a 3d+2d its getting near that sort of money.
no i will not touch this till its near £17.99 tops, which imho its where its real value lies tbh.

you just hope people realise to remember to cancel before release otherwise i think they would feel they have overpaid when the actual price drop comes