USA
Release date: October 5th, 2015
Purchase link: Tomorrowland
Price: £23.99

1.jpg 2.jpg

11123662-1544298489432325.jpg
tl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Could not decide on this one for a while but now cancelling my preorder. Might order again if FA doesn't release anything special.

Looks like the artwork is up at zavvi.
I don't mind it and it looks to have a spine title.

Not seen the film yet so not sure to whether to pre order it wait it out but would like to add it to the disney collection at some point

image.jpg
image.jpg

I much preferred the mock-up for the front... at least that had more colour. Even the back doesn't blow me away. I was on the fence anyway, but I'll definitely be cancelling this now.

I personally liked the film very much. It was refreshing to see an original movie and not a sequel or franchise film, which all dominated this summer's big blockbusters. Tomorrowland wasn't Disney's best by far, but nice for anyone who is a fan of the theme parks and good family entertainment.

i hope it would be glossy ant the front embossed/debossed, otherwise it will be really lame....but so far the disney ones at least the recent ones have been glossy.....

The placeholder front artwork would have been much better and would have gone nicely with the back artwork which isn't bad at all. A gloss finish and embossing (similar to the FS edition of The Hunger Games) would have made it a winner. It is a shame that yet another new Disney release has received a lacklustre Steelbook when their catalogue releases are nearly always fantastic.

Reactions: luke98
I guess I'm in the minority but I love it. They dropped "A World Beyond" and if this is gloss and embossed it is perfect.

Reactions: blu78
I guess I'm in the minority but I love it. They dropped "A World Beyond" and if this is gloss and embossed it is perfect.
This is one exception where I don't mind a title-less front cover. With the title on the spine and the Tomorrowland pin as the front, that works fine. Hopefully there's some good embossing / debossing and gloss to finish it out!