USA
Release date: October 5th, 2015
Purchase link: Tomorrowland
Price: £23.99

1.jpg 2.jpg

11123662-1544298489432325.jpg
tl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Like the new artwork but I can't commit to a release that soon after our baby arrives, as I know I won't have the £. Anything out before end of August is fair game. Guess I could pop that £ away in a jar now... hmmmm.

Actually in the U.S. You got the pin when you saw the movie, did you guys in the UK not get one?
We are always like 10 years behind the U.S we count ourselves lucky we got to see it in colour! [emoji38][emoji38][emoji12][emoji12] let alone get a pin! May of got one at a premiere but not our local run of the mill cinemas. That would make them go bust[emoji12]

Reactions: blu-steel
We are always like 10 years behind the U.S we count ourselves lucky we got to see it in colour!
emoji38.png
emoji38.png
emoji12.png
emoji12.png
let alone get a pin! May of got one at a premiere but not our local run of the mill cinemas. That would make them go bust
emoji12.png

Didn't mean it like that, just curious if they had a similar give away. I know most places especially iMax will give patrons something like a poster or collectible on opening weekend. But now that you mention it even sarcastically I wonder how the cinema experience is different in other countries because in my experience theaters in Europe had reserved seating rather than mostly open seating in the U.S.

Last edited:
Really? I went to see the movie and I didn't get anything.
May have been limited to a certain movie theater chain, or only avail on certain days. Usually the giveaways are also limited in qty (while supplies last). Not sure if any of above was case with this film, but past promos were like that.

Reactions: Marina Blue
We are always like 10 years behind the U.S we count ourselves lucky we got to see it in colour! [emoji38][emoji38][emoji12][emoji12] let alone get a pin! May of got one at a premiere but not our local run of the mill cinemas. That would make them go bust[emoji12]

too true dont ever get anything free in normal uk cinemas promos or not unless, maybe london.

for me there is 1 imax cinema 2 citys away takes 50min drive away one way :rolleyes:

they have only upgraded 1 cinema to 4k in last few years and currently now there are only total of 3 in the whole area as they don't get upgraded quickly enough and people stop going and they wonder why :rolleyes:

think the largest chain odeon has 1 but the projectors at port solent have not been upgraded in such along time, its like watching every little dust blip and odeon is the largest chain in the uk, just seems they dont care.

over here in the uk we are so behind the times its frighting, until they start upgrading what your seeing on the screen in a cinema alot of people just wait till it hits blu ray as screens at home in some cases are better, so the attitude becomes why pay £10 for a ticket for 20 year old technology.
it's like can't cope with the cost but somethings got to give.

click on the link below to see how many have shut down thru the years its scary :OMG:
http://portsmouthpast.com/cinemas.aspx

remaining 3 cinemas portsmouth area (click below)

my vue gunwharf, 4k sony only in 4 out of 12 screens

odeon port solent

Reel cinema fareham (local small independant)

basil (n)

I pre-ordered this instead of going to see it at the cinema. Thought I might as well spend the £20.00 it'd cost to see it at the cinema on a blu-ray I can watch over & over again. I just hope the film is good!

Reactions: Noodles
Beter safe then sorry so preordered it for now.
would be nice if the T would be debossed/embossed