UP (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #7) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: January for 2D / February for 3D, 2014
Print run: 3D slip is numbered 1-1500 - 2D slip is numbered 1501-2000 - 600 boxsets that contain the first 600 numbers of the 3D slip.
Notes: 3 discs

An important notice to EU members!!!!!!
Due to misinformation by the studio, the region code for UP release is wrong.

The correct information for UP 3 disc release should include:
3D BD region free (A,B and C)
2D BD region (A and C only)
Bonus Materials BD region (A and C only)

UP BLUFANS COLLECTOR BOXSET:
Click here for all the infos

up1.jpg

upback.jpgup3.jpg UP3D.jpgUP2D.jpg

0957250f2og05fzbkclcnx.jpg

0957277085rlx45x4qfq4p.jpg

095728mv1c1063kzzmk0v4.jpg

095729eb4l8x2x48elejub.jpg

Group buy: (Closed)
3D Slip Version (limit of 1)
2D Slip Version Closed (limit of 2 copies)

Hubs:
UK (Naughtius Maximus): 2D or 3D
USA (apsmith21): 2D or 3D
Canada (Drum18): 2D & 3D
Europe (Masterblaster): 2D or 3D
Asia & Oceania (dv8mad): 2D or 3D

Last edited by a moderator:
Flawless? No such thing. All steelbooks have flaws. It just takes time to spot them. I can see it in severo's photo above and so can you. This particular steelbook has a flaw on the slip that ive seen on every single one. The bottom left edge corner is slightly torn.

Mint is completely different. Still has flaws, but still mint.

Right on, Mr. Chip :scat:

Seller Quote:
""The set I am selling is brand new, factory sealed in shrink wrap and OCD mint as far as can be observed.""

The Seller had me at "OCD mint" :hilarious:

I know all Steelbooks have some sort of flaw,....Life aint perfect. But as close to perfect as possible.

*FLAWLESS = No imperfections (other than unavoidable factory flaws caused by the actual production itself)

I got my copy of UP 3D Lenti Slip, and I must say this is an amazing Lenticular!!. I'm glad to have this Gem in my collection. It's staying Sealed of Course, and that's a shame, but I already have the Zavvi edition Opened. Im just gunna buy a standard Blu ray to replace the region locked disc that came with the Zavvi steel.

My girlfriend thinks its funny that I have the Zavvi AND the Blufans and we still can't watch the movie
:hilarious:

}PIC

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Reactions: blu-steel
Right on, Mr. Chip :scat:

Seller Quote:
""The set I am selling is brand new, factory sealed in shrink wrap and OCD mint as far as can be observed.""

The Seller had me at "OCD mint" :hilarious:

I know all Steelbooks have some sort of flaw,....Life aint perfect. But as close to perfect as possible.

*FLAWLESS = No imperfections (other than unavoidable factory flaws caused by the actual production itself)

So how was the condition of your copy....really OCD mint ;) or did you observe any flaws mentioned by others...

has anyone tested the discs to confirm region codes?
I read somewhere that it is region fee - although I understand only the 3D disc is reg free.
Has anyone confirmed the 2D and bonus disc are both locked to A & C?

I am just wondering when this OP is going to be updated with the correct info on the # count for each steel. There were 500 2D slip and 1500 3D slip made. #1-600 of the 3D slip were made for the boxset.

I am just wondering when this OP is going to be updated with the correct info on the # count for each steel. There were 500 2D slip and 1500 3D slip made. #1-600 of the 3D slip were made for the boxset.
Any chance you could be thinking of some other release? Many photos in this thread with /2000 numbers.

My Up 2D slip is 1519/2000, my Up 3D slip is 0876/2000.

Or are you saying that both types of slips have their numbers from a single 2000 range? 2D slip numbers mixed with 3D slip numbers?

I'll gladly update the OP Chip as soon as you can confirm your numbers according to what @Ranavalone is saying?

Any chance you could be thinking of some other release? Many photos in this thread with /2000 numbers.

My Up 2D slip is 1519/2000, my Up 3D slip is 0876/2000.

Or are you saying that both types of slips have their numbers from a single 2000 range? 2D slip numbers mixed with 3D slip numbers?
I bet the 3D slip went from 1-1500 and then the 2D finished up with 1501-2000...

There is no one with a single 3D slip with a number below 600. If you open your Boxset the certify paper shows 000/600 but the 3D slip w the matching number shows 000/2000

Last edited: