Vote-Oscars race 2015-Best Actress-who should win?

Who should win the Oscar for Best Actress?

• Marion Cotillard (Two Days, One Night)

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Felicity Jones (The Theory of Everything)

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Julianne Moore (Still Alice)

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Rosamund Pike (Gone Girl)

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Reese Witherspoon (Wild)

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
The Oscars are February 22,2015.
Join us at HDN for our own vote, where you can share your favorites and chat about the films!

Marion Cotillard

Two Days, One Night

Felicity Jones
The Theory of Everything

Julianne Moore
Still Alice

Rosamund Pike
Gone Girl

Reese Witherspoon
Wild

actress felicity.jpg
actress reese.jpg
actress-julianne.jpg
actress-marion.jpg
actress-rosamund.jpg

Attachments

• actress.png
    actress.png
    75.3 KB · Views: 952
I have no favorites here, though I am surprised Amy Adams was not nominated for Big Eyes after winning the Golden Globe. That movie got snubbed...

I have no favorites here, though I am surprised Amy Adams was not nominated for Big Eyes after winning the Golden Globe. That movie got snubbed...
Agreed!

Gotta say I'm lost here since I haven't seen any and they're all great actresses...

I hear Julieanne Moore is the frontrunner...
But I would love to see Rosamund Pike get it. She did such a good job in Gone Girl!
Just have to make sure to keep her away from the Oscar Host... lol

Gone Girl is the only one from the list that I've seen, but I think Rosamund Pike did an amazing job, so I've took a cheeky gamble and voted for her. :)

Julianna Moore is the frontrunner with Witherspoon in a close second from what I have read. Supposedly Moore has the leg up on Witherspoon because she hasn't won before.

Rosamund Pike all the way! Ahh, who am I kidding! The academy voters are predominately old and Gone Girl is just too modern and edgy.
This will end up being a shoe in for Julianne Moore, who I do really respect as an actress. She has never stayed safe in the work she picks. She was incredible in Blindness and she continuously proves how diverse her range is.

Hollywood Reporter Best Actress Roundtable. Worth checking out. 5 of the 7 actresses in the roundtable are Oscar Nominees at tomorrow's Oscar ceremony! Sorry, Rosamund Pike is not in this one. :(

Reactions: digitalbabe