War for the Planet of the Apes (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 13) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: January 19, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order December 22 at 8 PM - HKT, UTC+8)
Price: $46.99 (Full Slip - Double Lenti) - $45.99 (Lenti) - $145.97 (Box Set)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Double Lenti - Lenti - Full Slip

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg
[ME#13] War For The Planet of The Apes Steelbook Pre-order Announcement - www.mantalab.comDear Customers,
Thanks for joining our Anniversary Sale and Giveway Event. We should have been more prepared for both but we are very sorry. The shipping has been delayed significantly compared to our normal status and we feel sorry about this as well. We will prepare better next year. Today, we are announcing our last pre-order of 2017. War For The Planet of The Apes is our 13th exclusive and first of the trilogy we are planning to finish in 2018. As we've announced, "Rise" is under design and we hope to introduce it soon. Please look below for more details.

1. Pre-order Date: 8PM, December 22nd, 2017 (HKT, GMT+8)
2. Release Date: January 19th, 2017
3. Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)
(Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition and 1 for One Click)
*Full Slip(2D+4KUHD)($46.99): 200 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip(2D+3D)($45.99): 300 Units
*Double Lenticular Full Slip($46.99) : 300 Units
*One Click ($145.97): 400 Sets (Includes all editions, Matching Numbers)
4. Goodies
- Slips: Full sized Booklet, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing + Spot Foil
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Full Slip + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + High Quality Full Slip + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Embossing
- One Click Box: Fully Grained Black Faux Leatther Box with Red Foil Hot Stamping

Please check our website for more information on our website
www.mantalab.com
Thank you!
Best regards,
Manta Lab

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aniv : another update. Just got back from customs. Fox has requested the barcodes to verify (the lawyer said). The customs guy said it won’t take that long anymore before the final verdict.

Personally I think Fox has given the barcodes and they need to be verified.
(I had to open the box).

@Aniv : another update. Just got back from customs. Fox has requested the barcodes to verify (the lawyer said). The customs guy said it won’t take that long anymore before the final verdict.

Personally I think Fox has given the barcodes and they need to be verified.
(I had to open the box).

Yes I think that should put matters to an end.

I posted this a while back but you must have missed it @Actarus , being on your rice diet and defending FA left and right, so you missed it :p

Thanks so much :thumbs: I am happy to hear this as I was waiting only for them to move production to Denmark.
The Scratched Steelbooks and asking for replacements was much stress and hated to also bother them with this.
Happy to Pay that Price increase to have peace of mind for better Quality.

Indeed, I am rather week these days :wacky:

Reactions: IRON MAN
@Aniv Today my wife was called by the customs guy. The package is cleared and can be collected :thumbs: What a surprise :happy:. I told my wife to call back and say I will personally pick it up on Friday (I’m home then again).

Oh....I would love to see his face...knowing he was convinced it was a forgery :naughty:.

Still I am going to write a formal complaint about this situation and another one. I needed to open some BestBuy steels because they could contain child pr0n, for example, he was saying. He can check it of course...no problem, but when he’s just looking at the bottom side of the blu-ray and saying it’s ok, I’m confused. Perhaps he has laser eyes, I don’t know :wacky:
I don’t think it has anything to do anymore with doing your job, it’s just picking on me, being personal. Showing he has the power to do it.
The guy who called today knows I have requested info about where to complain.

Hopefully he will leave me alone now knowing it’s all legit.

@Aniv Today my wife was called by the customs guy. The package is cleared and can be collected :thumbs: What a surprise :happy:. I told my wife to call back and say I will personally pick it up on Friday (I’m home then again).

Oh....I would love to see his face...knowing he was convinced it was a forgery :naughty:.

Still I am going to write a formal complaint about this situation and another one. I needed to open some BestBuy steels because they could contain child pr0n, for example, he was saying. He can check it of course...no problem, but when he’s just looking at the bottom side of the blu-ray and saying it’s ok, I’m confused. Perhaps he has laser eyes, I don’t know :wacky:
I don’t think it has anything to do anymore with doing your job, it’s just picking on me, being personal. Showing he has the power to do it.

good to hear/read

Awesome news. I usually conquer my enemies with kindness. Take some Donuts for him when you go to collect your package.

I am sure he realizes his mistake now and wouldn't pick on you in the future if you do that.

Reactions: rschiks
Awesome news. I usually conquer my enemies with kindness. Take some Donuts for him when you go to collect your package.

I am sure he realizes his mistake now and wouldn't pick on you in the future if you do that.
Yeah, maybe that’s a better idea! :thumbs:
I have still some time to cool down ;)

one click back in stock

Thanks for the update, this applies to the full slip aswell :drool: Pretty chuffed that I managed to get hold of a copy ( awesome feedback in the previous pages btw :thumbs: ) and damn it’s so much cheaper than buying Manta Premiums from the bay :hilarious:. Once I receive this along with my full slip JL Manta I will have atleast 1 of all their 4K releases as it seems their the only ones along with Filmarena fully supporting 4K Blu ( If discs are available) with premiums. Don’t mind grabbing other Steelbook releases though as I’m quite accustomed to swapping out discs now.

Edit - Double Lenti is also still available from their web store aswell. Only the Single Lenti is out of stock.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: sunnyx
WOW, my order with double lenti and Alien Covenant lenti B shipped on Tuesday and it´s already here in country and even through the customs clearance :OMG: That´s the fastest delivery I ever had!! If there is no national holiday today I would have it already in few hours! 4 days delivery :cigar: