Wreck-It Ralph (Lenticular) (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: March 6th, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order will be live around 6 PM on Sunday February 12)
Price: £22.99

ralph_2.jpg

11408854-1794458448263423.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why? You will get charged the correct price when it ships
Zavvi don't do that like Amazon do you have to contact zavvi to get pre order price promise and if you don't contact them they most times don't give you the cheaper price as it not automatic

Have you not ordered regularly before with Zavvi as it's well known they most times don't auto give you the lower price if you ordered at higher price

Last edited:
I suspect the price might end up being £24.99 and Zavvi then change the RRP price to £29.99 with Save £5.00
They not answering any twitter questions regarding the price to a few who have already asked

Either they are behind looking at twitter posts or are ingnoring the price questions
They only just replied to posts from over 2 hours ago so it's possible they just not seen them yet

Was gonna preorder but thanks for the heads up, will wait for a price adjustment.

Was gonna preorder but thanks for the heads up, will wait for a price adjustment.
I got a feeling the price is going to be £24.99 Zavvi not replying to any twitter posts about the price previously been £22.99

I had to send them a private message to get a reply about the price
Zavvi just replied to me in a private message on Twitter
This was their reply
Hi Paul - believe this was a pricing error on the page at the time that was showing up on the page before the product was live!

We’ll check with the team to see if this is the correct pricing

Reactions: Skyarcke
I got a feeling the price is going to be £24.99 Zavvi not replying to any twitter posts about the price previously been £22.99

I had to send them a private message to get a reply about the price
Zavvi just replied to me in a private message on Twitter
This was their reply
Hi Paul - believe this was a pricing error on the page at the time that was showing up on the pace before he product was live!

We’ll check with the team to see if this is the correct pricing

With all the others that have been released so far being at the price of £24.99 I'm guessing this and Tangled will be the same.

Reactions: paulboland
Well I'm waiting for in hand pics then and a price drop if I like it

Not paying £24.99 or £22.49 with a code for a older dinsey film regardless of a mediocre lenti

I've only bought one at full price (monsters inc) and all the others are still in stock including lion king and toy story which everyone seemed to think they would instantly sell out.
I'll happily wait it out until they have to be sold cheaper (look at Petes dragon and Alice - already dropped to £14.99)

VC50 (10% off £50)l works on this and Nemo. I think these won't sell out and will be available for cheap.in eBay

I think these will be avalibale for cheap from their own site lol

I think these will be avalibale for cheap from their own site lol
Yes that is possible but Zavvi lately it's taking 4-6 months and longer before Disney Steelbooks price reduction and some did not drop at all and are still instock

I would love another one of the buy one get one free promotion and a discount code that works :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Yes that is possible but Zavvi lately it's taking 4-6 months and longer before Disney Steelbooks price reduction and some did not drop at all and are still instock

I would love another one of the buy one get one free promotion and a discount code that works :rofl:

It can be a gamble I agree but 9 times out 10 it happens

These won't be as popular as the original Pixar and Disney wave, only certain titles.

And me personally I'm only interested in the ones that didn't have a 3D disk to start with (nemo, this) or no spine title (maybe frozen when it drops) or if I really prefer the art over the original (monsters inc) so I won't be getting them all especially when the originals look much better (lion king, Snow White, toy story)

I do hope to see a much better monsters uni at some point. Orginal is pony. Good back art choice but horendous finish and washed out image

Ordered... but I thought that they might of re-released Beauty And The Beast with a lenti with the forthcoming live action film due.
I would expect that will happen in next few months
Beauty And The Beast new film release is in March so sometime after then I expect to see a new steelbook for both the new film and the original disney animated film

• Thanks
Reactions: moviemania1973
Ordered... but I thought that they might of re-released Beauty And The Beast with a lenti with the forthcoming live action film due.

Yes, bound to happen and in truth surprised it hasn't happened already.
That hottest of hot release is overdue a re-release.
Also waiting for TOY STORY 2 & 3, a better WALL-E, UP and THE INCREDIBLES . . .

Considering only 1 - Yes ONE - release is still available to buy from Zavvi - out of the 50 or so in the original Zavvi/ Disney Classics and Pixar collections - it's hardly surprising that some of the most popular titles are being re-released.

Original PIXAR collection = ALL OOP

Original CLASSICS collection = ALL OOP except THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG

People are who are complaining about the Steelbook should try buying a Lenticular 3D + 2D from outside the UK for that price.

Lgans mate, I understand where you come from. But the UK have drops on nearly every steel especially zavvi so there is no real argument when guys say they will wait for a drop on Uk steels. It's bound to happen 90% of the time and it's expected nowadays

They are just sticking to what they know

Zavvi don't do that like Amazon do you have to contact zavvi to get pre order price promise and if you don't contact them they most times don't give you the cheaper price as it not automatic

Have you not ordered regularly before with Zavvi as it's well known they most times don't auto give you the lower price if you ordered at higher price

Every time I have ordered they correct the price at shipping and I don't have to contact them