X-Men: Days of Future Past (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection #01) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: October 10, 2014
Purchase link: Kimchi
Price: $42.99

%EC%97%91%EC%8A%A4%EB%A7%A8_%EC%A2%85%ED%95%A9%ED%8C%A9%EC%83%B7-1-jpg.101173

Last edited by a moderator:
HMV looks nice but, ......this is the ONE! Wow! this is not some kind of Lenti.... 1st gen/ultimate sentinel...the glowing eyes:ohno:
flapjack-s-crazy-eyes-o.gif

I'll miss a 300 run for a 1/4 slip

Last edited:
Reactions: Marina Blue
Now what did I say before, I predicted right, really happy that KimchiDVD is dressing it up nicely with their exclusive Lenti cover and will certainly be one of the 1st in line to add one to my basket and checkout in time before it sells out ;)

BUT, why create another line it's bad enough as it is trying to keep up with everyone's exclusive line :rolleyes:.... really wish this was part of their exclusive line instead :muted:

Reactions: lgans316
Kimchi collection is like Blufans OAB. And Kimchi Exclusive is their exclusives like, The Pianist, Rush, Memento...etc
The Collection is a WWR, but adding a slip and some goodies with sticker. But not a numbered card and exclusive artwork...

But Kimchi thor 2 was the worldwide release art with lenticular and goodies and by your explanation should have been a collection title and not exclusive.

^ Just tell us and we promise we won't tell anyone else :)

I'm not excited about how the steel looks but excited it's kimchi and has an exclusive lenti slip. I wish the artwork on the steel was different but whatever. Do you guys plan on opening your copies?