QQ图片20160811172428.jpg

115326asfqnfa2jdxaxsfq.jpg

115324beu5ezexc6zgkzfn.jpg

115322efoocroqehx5cex2.jpg

115319bbuhuh2hhzyu1bza.jpg

115318s4qhp02x47oo4yo7.jpg

1200088e3nzwyc4e78yex8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@apsmith21 actually if we are going by the photo in the OP the OP is the variant, or it was in the prints

this is actually the regular print that mondo had
I think they have made the red one the main version. You can see the one with colour is just a different coloured slip. I think it's the same Steelbook like they did with Looper.

It looks great but I'm a little dissapointed that it's a blu-fans exclusive. It means inflated price and it's more difficult to get hold off.:(

• Thanks
Reactions: adarkcorner
It looks great but I'm a little dissapointed that it's a blu-fans exclusive. It means inflated price and it's more difficult to get hold off.:(

Exactly. I want a Blufans Avengers that's deluxe as hell and matches their other Avengers-related releases, and I have no problem paying the big bucks for that. I also want a Mondo Avengers packaged in the Mondo style and sold at a reasonable Mondo price by numerous stores. If this is the only place the Mondo version will be available, and if Blufans isn't eventually going to do an Avengers release in their usual style, this will be lame all the way around.

Exactly. I want a Blufans Avengers that's deluxe as hell and matches their other Avengers-related releases, and I have no problem paying the big bucks for that. I also want a Mondo Avengers packaged in the Mondo style and sold at a reasonable Mondo price by numerous stores. If this is the only place the Mondo version will be available, and if Blufans isn't eventually going to do an Avengers release in their usual style, this will be lame all the way around.

To be honest, I've really been pulling for Mondo to get in the game and sell direct, but that's a steep mountain to climb.

So what would be the best way to get a hold of this cause I must own this!! GB or can I purchase directly and ship to Canada? Looks fantastic