10,000th Thread In This Forum!! Congrats Everyone - Here's a Mystery Box Give-Away!

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
This is the 10,000th thread in this forum board a lone. Quite the achievement and while obviously not the true total # it does however put a ballpark figure on how many different Blu-ray SteelBook editions are out there in the world. (despite whether they are simply the same steel or not, ie. wwa)

What better way to celebrate the Community's involvement then with a give-away? A mystery box give-away in fact! And just like you gave to this Community by contributing in these threads, you will be giving to another Ninja in this give-away. HOW you ask?

Simple .... TAG 1 person in your reply and if your number is drawn it is the person you tagged who wins! So you took part in giving this Mystery Box to them as well! So then maybe they owe you a solid or something. :p
10000.jpg

I really don’t like this type of giveaway because it’s unfair to those that tag someone and then never get tagged themselves so they are not eligible for the giveaway. That’s totally unfair imho. :(

@Wreck, I'm not sure how long you were planning on keeping this giveaway open, but I thought I might be able to sweeten the pot a bit. I'd like to offer a mystery box of my own to one of the members above who selflessly nominated a buddy in the name of brotherly/sisterly/ninjally love. :drool::LOL:

I can't promise the box will be as grand as the official HDN kit (I've heard they're the stuff of legend), but I promise the recipient won't be disappointed! :cigar:

This forum is made up of a fantastic group of people, and I'd love to be able to give something back to such a wonderful community. :thumbs:
Epic!
:)
Ninja Spirit
EPIC NINJA SPIRIT indeed! :cool: :notworthy: @misformatt Members like you are the reason why HDN continues to be the BEST community forum on the web! :notworthy: AMAZING! :thumbs:

only just coming to this, and not sure if it's still going, but if it is, so many great Ninjas to potentially mention, it's really difficult! so, will try and tag someone who's not yet above, the great @lenticularis, :notworthy: for whom i owe my premium membership due to another great Ninja giveaway - Ninja Week! :notworthy:

I know it says "1 person" but I'm in a hurry, so:

@harry #TheLadiesMan @Mickle_89 #OnassisJr @tridon #ThisisNotTheHashtagYou'reLookingForOhWaitYesitis @DADDYCOOL187 @CollectorEmtee @carllenc @taher @DMD4k - yes again, why not :p - @Bodhisattva @Actarus - is it ok if it's not an FAC thread? :giggle: - @bloodsnake007 and @AlienKing - because I can :naughty: - @Sigill - did you upgrade that calculator? :whistle: - @SteelbookGenius666 @steelmybeatingheart @JoMaSanRa - my go-to-guy for quality full slips :thumbs: - @AcIDc0r3 @wxlinkswd @Aniv @Damon M @meaner @CleverLoginName @galareta2332

and last but not least @Wreck - cos... you know... :p

I probably missed a few but I'm sure they'll understand. :)

I know it says "1 person" but I'm in a hurry, so:

@harry #TheLadiesMan @Mickle_89 #OnassisJr @tridon #ThisisNotTheHashtagYou'reLookingForOhWaitYesitis @DADDYCOOL187 @CollectorEmtee @carllenc @taher @DMD4k - yes again, why not :p - @Bodhisattva @Actarus - is it ok if it's not an FAC thread? :giggle: - @bloodsnake007 and @AlienKing - because I can :naughty: - @Sigill - did you upgrade that calculator? :whistle: - @SteelbookGenius666 @steelmybeatingheart @JoMaSanRa - my go-to-guy for quality full slips :thumbs: - @AcIDc0r3 @wxlinkswd @Aniv @Damon M @meaner @CleverLoginName @galareta2332

and last but not least @Wreck - cos... you know... :p

I probably missed a few but I'm sure they'll understand. :)

2miwc6.jpg

Some names come into my mind, all of them really good and nice people: all of them offered their help to me anytime I needed even thou I was a totally newby-and-not-really-important-member of this great forum.
But I have to choose one name between all them.
So, I hope all the rest understand:
I choose you, Pikachu!!!
Oh, sorry: I tag you, @Apollon

Reactions: IRON MAN