2001: A Space Odyssey (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: April 27th, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi.com (Live at 9 am GMT Sat 2/28)
Price: £14.99

Note: Limited to 2000 copies

2001_21.jpg

2001_31.jpg 2001_4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol omg more april!!! What is wrong with this company!

Anyway I like the front and I don't like the front lol can't make my mind up.

Wish it was all black with the red circle in the Middle to match the other versions. Will stick out like a saw thumb now

Reactions: Butz2k
A nice cover for sure. But already got the pretty good canadian so not sure if it's worth double dipping. I'll wait for in hand pics and a price drop.

Love the art, but in a weird way I guess I want to get the CA version to better go with the rest of the Kubrick Zavvi.

But I'll probably get this too.

Glad to finally see the back art for this... and I'm even happier that they've chosen that image. My Amazon.de order still works out cheaper than ordering from Zavvi/my own country though. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Travis Bickle
So glad I didn't buy the previous one with the black background and HAL in the middle.

Wonder if they'll do re-releases for the Shining and Clockwork Orange.

Good artwork, happy to see a UK release, :happy: did not like the other steelbook, was too plain for my liking, the front matches the claustrophobic type scenes with HAL, he looks like he is ready to do a space dance too. :D

The back picture is one of the movie posters, happy with the inside artwork, it represents the start of mans intelligence to use tools and develop, a very deep and visual movie.

2001-A-Space-Odyssey-poster.jpg

Last edited: