A Star is Born (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 25) [Hong Kong]

Level Of Interest

• Total voters
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 23, 2019
Purchase link: Full Slip 4K, Lenticular Slip A, Lenticular Slip B - Preorder on July 12th 8PM (HKT, UTC+8), Local Time HERE
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip 4K), $43.99 (Lenticular Slip A), $43.99 (Lenticular Slip B)

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #025 <A STAR IS BORN> STEELBOOK (Extended Edition)
- Numbered, 1-800
(Due to large number of orders, shipping out can take up to 1 week from the release date)

- WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed" Title. Steelbook
- Booklet (Full Size)
- Postcards (4ea)
- Character Cards (7ea)
- Envelope with Spot Gloss

- Tip-on with Product Specification

SteelBook:
A Star is Born_steelbook.jpg

One Click:
A Star is Born_one click_beauty shot.jpg A Star is Born_one click_front.jpg A Star is Born_one click_back.jpg

Full Slip 4K:
A Star is Born_full slip_beauty shot.jpg A Star is Born_full slip_front.jpg

Lenticular Slip A:
A Star is Born_lenticular slip A_beauty shot.jpg A Star is Born_lenticular slip A_front.jpg

Lenticular Slip B:
A Star is Born_lenticular slip B_beauty shot.jpg A Star is Born_lenticular slip B_front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre order date delayed by 1 week

[Release & Shipping Announcement]

Dear customers, this is John at Manta Lab. I am truly sorry about the delay with the shipment of "First Man". It was scheduled to ship out last week but after packing almost everything and tracking numbers created, we've found out that UHD discs were missing from the products. We have retrieved back all the shipments and sent them back to the packing company for unpack + repacking. This really upsets me as well because we even packed the shipping boxes as well but it's better than sending out the products without the disc. It seems like after having one problem, more unfortunate incidents happen with this release but we will make sure to repack them perfectly and send them out to you as soon as possible. Again, we are very sorry about this incident and hope to send them out as quick as possible. Tracking numbers issued already could change when we receive the products back from the packing company but those who have not received the tracking number will receive it after the item is dispatched.

For Aquaman, it was packed at another facility so it's on schedule to ship out within next week.

For A Star is Born (Encore) Exclusive Steelbook edition, we are postponing the pre-order by one week. This release has been getting a lot of emails and I am sorry to let you know this news.

Thank you very much for the understanding and I will write an update with other releases as soon as everything is cleared. There has been many requests for the blog / updates but due to some personal and other reasons, I haven't made any posts. I apologize for the waiting.

Best regards,
Manta Lab

Reactions: Shark
Hey guys, I am new to this forum and definitely new to the Movie collecting. I discovered this forum when I would randomly see limited edition ASIB releases on eBay and ended on threads where there were group buys (which I still have to learn more about)

Anyways, what's the deal with No.25? I see Umania had No. 3? Are they different versions?

I see some posters within the different ASIB threads. What are the versions that are worth buying for aside from this? Is there a master list thread? I want to collect all the ASIB releases and unfortunately, I missed out on the HDZeta one. :sweat::sweat::sweat:

Hey guys, I am new to this forum and definitely new to the Movie collecting. I discovered this forum when I would randomly see limited edition ASIB releases on eBay and ended on threads where there were group buys (which I still have to learn more about)

Anyways, what's the deal with No.25? I see Umania had No. 3? Are they different versions?

I see some posters within the different ASIB threads. What are the versions that are worth buying for aside from this? Is there a master list thread? I want to collect all the ASIB releases and unfortunately, I missed out on the HDZeta one. :sweat::sweat::sweat:
With Manta Lab, you can order direct. Tho on popular titles its wiser to perhaps go with a group buy as it can be kinda like pre-ordering before the masses. I have a feeling this title will be a little easier to get tho.

HDZeta the GB host is out of the Country , returning soon, I was told as if he'd still open a GB, but im not quite sure yet. Point being I suppose still a chance.

the numbering is the numbers of their exclusives. so number 25 means its Manta Lab's 25th exclusive. Nothing to do with the title per se

STAR IS BORN PRE-ORDER POSTPONED
[ME#25] A Star is Born Pre-order will start at 8PM, July 5th, 2019 (HKT, UTC+8)
We are sorry about the postponing of the pre-order!

Reactions: willbar84
If the steelbook has the picture of him playing guitar and her staring into his eyes, I’m in. Otherwise, I’ll just stick with the WWA version I already have.

How in the bloody hell (pardon my French) can they still have not shown us the artwork on this? Is it really possible we’re going to have to make an immediate decision on various editions the moment this goes live? How can I possibly decide which one I like best without other people telling me which one they like best?
You know it's going to be the same boring artwork. Reynolds and Gaga real close to each other in various poses. Black and white artwork. Sooo boring that I can barely keep my eyes open.(n)

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k