Alita: Battle Angel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #117) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 24, 2019 (Standard), August 21, 2019 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard Edition - FAC
Price: CZK 1099 (Standard) - CZK 1499 (FAC)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

65691979_2558539724262988_6205329561979191296_o.jpg

Last edited:
TBH I prefer a plain one colour back (like some of the Eureka steelbooks) to a back covered in printed text (like steelbooks used to have).

Many share your opinion and I was actually surprised the GB was in no time sold out and the reserve list got so many replies.
Reserve List? Wasn't aware there was ever one for Group Buys, Where might this be? Or are you just talking about Filmarena's website?

Reserve List? Wasn't aware there was ever one for Group Buys, Where might this be? Or are you just talking about Filmarena's website?
It's not appreciated that much when talking about other sites here.
But there are quite a few sites who have GBs as well.

Some news I read on br.com:

Mixed news I'm afraid. Filmarena are saying it is unlikely that we can get all of the numbers requested however they have said that Black Barons are doing a WEA steel release for Alita so we could transfer any unlucky members to that GB once the details are announced.

Some news I read on br.com:

Mixed news I'm afraid. Filmarena are saying it is unlikely that we can get all of the numbers requested however they have said that Black Barons are doing a WEA steel release for Alita so we could transfer any unlucky members to that GB once the details are announced.
Good news I guess. Can we expect it after Red Sparrow or before?

• Haha
Reactions: monanza
I'm literally as new as you can be to this hobby, and really was hoping to get a copy. Does anyone know when I might get another chance to pick one up? or is that it basically? (unless I get one aftermarket?)
XL world wide art releases from FAC tend to sell out before it is even released to the general public for sale.

Three ways you can try and get a copy:

1 - Try and request on the website ‘I want to buy’ link before pre-order date on FAC website and if a copy is available they will email you to pay. But do not rely on this, it’s random for those that make a requests and there is no guarantee you will be eligible.

2 - It goes to the Group Buys on HDN first come first served basis. So anyone can purchase a copy from the GB.

3 - To the SCH (still collectible holders) who have a number within the print run who have 3 days before release date to accept and buy a copy or pass altogether.

Most of the times they will sell out and it’s more or less double the cost on the secondary market as they are a small print run. Note that in future my friend.

As you are a new collector I will recommend you go with Option 2 and order from the Group Buy. Just keep reading the forums regularly for new releases and subscribe. But now you missed out try option 1 but it’s just luck if you can get one.

Good luck :)

The Slipcase on this will be fluffier than Judy Hops’ fluff butt.

FAC are major shareholders in velvet card stock. The single worst choice of finish for premiums on earth.

I love everything about FAC except their finish, their pricing, and their design. But this edition looks awesome. So it’s a win win for fans.

XL world wide art releases from FAC tend to sell out before it is even released to the general public for sale.

Three ways you can try and get a copy:

1 - Try and request on the website ‘I want to buy’ link before pre-order date on FAC website and if a copy is available they will email you to pay. But do not rely on this, it’s random for those that make a requests and there is no guarantee you will be eligible.

2 - It goes to the Group Buys on HDN first come first served basis. So anyone can purchase a copy from the GB.

3 - To the SCH (still collectible holders) who have a number within the print run who have 3 days before release date to accept and buy a copy or pass altogether.

Most of the times they will sell out and it’s more or less double the cost on the secondary market as they are a small print run. Note that in future my friend.

As you are a new collector I will recommend you go with Option 2 and order from the Group Buy. Just keep reading the forums regularly for new releases and subscribe. But now you missed out try option 1 but it’s just luck if you can get one.

Good luck :)
Ah yeah thanks, I think I've got a good idea of how things work now, I'll try to nab one of their website. And if not, looks I'll be keeping a keen eye out on eBay and on the forums for an aftermarket copy. As tbh I don't mind paying more than double the price. I'm just really after a copy, ignoring the price.