Avengers 4-Movie Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: August 13, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: CDN $169.99

6354135_so.jpg

avengers01.jpg
Avenger (Box) (Steelbook)-front.jpgAvenger (Box) (Steelbook)-back.jpg
Photos courtesy of AcIDc0r3

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the email for customer service?
You need to go thru your order directly.

Go into your profile - See all order - find your specific order - then click on CONTACT US
(sorry this is in French, with their new ****** website, can't turn it in English)
Image1.jpg

My set was delivered in an MD03 box. I haven't opened it yet but the shipping box itself is undamaged.

Payment has been authorized this morning. Fingers crossed I get an MD03 box as well since I only ordered one. Will be a crying shame if it's all dinged up and scratched. Looks like a wonderful set to own.

Cheers!

Reactions: Stygian
Mine came in a box. No damage on the box. But not a lot of protection bubbles.

Opened it. Full of ding on every single side.

• Wow
Reactions: Leafs17
Received my first one in a bubble envelope. :BS: Big dent on the side. Second one is on the way. Let's hope it comes in a box. Called Bestbuy and complained. 10% off my next order to a max of $100 (took this offer) or 15% off the Avengers Box Set and keep the item (no thanks)

• Wow
Reactions: dfoles
Received my first one in a bubble envelope. :BS: Big dent on the side. Second one is on the way. Let's hope it comes in a box. Called Bestbuy and complained. 10% off my next order to a max of $100 (took this offer) or 15% off the Avengers Box Set and keep the item (no thanks)

10% off of a future order doesn't really fix the problem. I opted for 15%, which is $25. That's probably more than what you would pay for the box separately.
Though I will still look out for new stock for 30 days in case the store gets it.

Reactions: dfoles
I figured I was safe to open it since the steelbooks are still sealed. The damage I could see was something I could live with. The hidden damage put it over the top. They offered me 15%. I said that wouldn’t do it. I questioned if they had some held back for replacements. He suggested I email customer relations with pictures. I told them I want a replacement shipped in a better way. Or a hefty discount if that’s impossible. We’ll see what they come back with.
Let us know what the come back with.

4 individual orders placed. Each set shipped individually in an MD03 box with lots of airbags. All 4 MD03 shipping boxes are in pristine condition. All 4 sets have various dents. Some not as bad as others. But even a single dent is not acceptable.

These were obviously damaged before being put into boxes to be shipped to customers. The damage occurs during handling or by machinery moving the sets along. Perhaps machinery that "picks" the items up or moves them along a conveyor belt somewhere and perhaps they tumble down getting banged up along the way. It's probably not a gentle process.

I'm positive this is not a Canada Post problem. I'm positive damages to these sets and to most steelbooks happen before Canada Post receives them.

4 individual orders placed. Each set shipped individually in an MD03 box with lots of airbags. All 4 MD03 shipping boxes are in pristine condition. All 4 sets have various dents. Some not as bad as others. But even a single dent is not acceptable.

These were obviously damaged before being put into boxes to be shipped to customers. The damage occurs during handling or by machinery moving the sets along. Perhaps machinery that "picks" the items up or moves them along a conveyor belt somewhere and perhaps they tumble down getting banged up along the way. It's probably not a gentle process.

I'm positive this is not a Canada Post problem. I'm positive damages to these sets and to most steelbooks happen before Canada Post receives them.
I’m in the US, and I saw 4 with dents and the guy on the floor went back and searched their stock to find one without dents. Most of the dents were small, and if you opened it, you could probably knock it out, but this is pretty bad.

I think the issue is that the outer case is to thin. It should have been more like the Harry Potter set, which is sturdy.

I’m in the US, and I saw 4 with dents and the guy on the floor went back and searched their stock to find one without dents. Most of the dents were small, and if you opened it, you could probably knock it out, but this is pretty bad.

I think the issue is that the outer case is to thin. It should have been more like the Harry Potter set, which is sturdy.

I saw your post about that. I would be happy with a sealed set where I couldn't see any dents at this point lol.
All 4 of these sets are still sealed. I don't know what I will do. The point of ordering 4 was to get 1 undamaged set and return the other 3.

I don't know if I will keep one of these or not.

I will say this though. Anybody who manages to get an undamaged set, even as seen through the shrinkwrap though you can't see the steelbooks, may just have a valuable collector's item on their hands. Because I think a mint set is going to be very rare.

I saw your post about that. I would be happy with a sealed set where I couldn't see any dents at this point lol.
All 4 of these sets are still sealed. I don't know what I will do. The point of ordering 4 was to get 1 undamaged set and return the other 3.

I don't know if I will keep one of these or not.

I will say this though. Anybody who manages to get an undamaged set, even as seen through the shrinkwrap though you can't see the steelbooks, may just have a valuable collector's item on their hands. Because I think a mint set is going to be very rare.
I'm sure @apsmith21 will do his best to inspect ours ;) :D

I think its a crying shame to see so many damaged between both threads.
If you get lucky with the box will you be so lucky with the steels? Do you unseal or not? It's pot luck I guess.