Avengers: Endgame (4K+2D & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 2, 2019
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D - 3D+2D Collector's Edition - 4K+2D Collector's Edition
Price: £24.99 (3D+2D) - £32.99 (4K+2D) - £59.99 (3D+2D CE) - £67.99 (4K+2D CE)
Note: Collector’s Editions limited to only 1500 copies worldwide

12091900-1684684660698726.jpg 12091902-1044684661430090.jpg
12091900-6584684660923096.jpg12091900-7854684664162187.jpg
12091903-3504668117681516.jpg12091903-1234668117803826.jpg12091903-9834668117413490.jpg12091903-7394668117157743.jpg
413662-4496bdd58eb1d133c21f9ed7360a8022.jpg 413661-1de24024a4bb602de4c2fa2f4d49601b.jpg
*advice ordering multiples* be wary ordering multiple editions/copies in a single order if you plan on cancelling when you later decided which edition you want to keep: Zavvi cancellation is not reliable or simple, specially if using discount codes.
2 options:
A - pick and choose - separate orders for each item/edition
B - use the "contact us" option on the website and request for a specific title to be cancelled

(Thanks to Dazzler and Paulboland for pointing this out)

Last edited:
When is the restock for this one?
^ ... but time of day has been updated since then to 12 NOON from 6 PM:-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday 24/08: 12 NOON - Mystery Steelbook (DC)

Saturday 24/08: 6 PM - WATCHMEN 4K
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday 25/08: 12 NOON - Mystery Steelbook (Marvel)

Sunday 25/08: 6 PM - ZOMBIELAND 4K
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday 26/08: 12 NOON - AVENGERS ENDGAME (restock) time change from 6 PM to 12 noon
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday 28/08: 6 PM - Mystery Steelbook (Disney)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^ including day changes from yesterday's memo to two of the three "Mystery Steelbooks"
DC - from Sunday 25/8 to Saturday 24/8 - 12 noon
Marvel - from Monday 26/8 to Sunday 25/8 - 12 noon

Am guessing the new orders will be charged delivery(was looking at the light up pop funk iron man and they are already forcing the 99p delivery costs....it’s only 99pm it it’s a deal breaker, especially on an almost impulse buy)

Am guessing the new orders will be charged delivery(was looking at the light up pop funk iron man and they are already forcing the 99p delivery costs....it’s only 99pm it it’s a deal breaker, especially on an almost impulse buy)

You’ve always had to pay shipping on any non steelbook related product. What do you mean?

All pop vinyls were alway charged 99p shipping

And they can’t charge you for shipping on your pre orders you made before the RC carpet came into play and cancelled free shipping on non RC general sales. Your orders should still say free shipping

Reactions: Mike Haley
You’ve always had to pay shipping on any non steelbook related product. What do you mean?

All pop vinyls were alway charged 99p shipping

And they can’t charge you for shipping on your pre orders you made before the RC carpet came into play and cancelled free shipping on non RC general sales. Your orders should still say free shipping
No I haven’t. Never.

They tried to add the 99p ages ago(couple years or more back) but after uproar they add and then deduct it on each order(so it’s applied then discounted)

I currently have free delivery on all current pre-orders ie Lion King, Toy Story 4, John Wick 3, Endgame and didn’t pay more than £24.99 for Captain Marvel steelbook.

D57D1414-007A-4D2A-AC17-F499CD269D6D.jpeg
E17E3D0A-9A1F-4125-BB76-C8FF4C32F8BD.jpeg

My orders have been like this for years and I asummed it was the same for everyone AND was the reason 3D steels increased from £24.99 to £25.99 this year as a result the to claw back the delivery they attempted to apply and failed at.

Last edited:
No I haven’t. Never.

They tried to add the 99p ages ago(couple years or more back) but after uproar they add and then deduct it on each order(so it’s applied then discounted)

I currently have free delivery on all current pre-orders ie Lion King, Toy Story 4, John Wick 3, Endgame and didn’t pay more than £24,99 for Captain Marvel steelbook.

View attachment 444157View attachment 444157View attachment 444158View attachment 444158

Read my message again

(Also if you ever ordered a non steelbook item - so a pop vinyl, vinyl record, statue etc etc with an actual steelbook then that would also have free shipping because of the steelbook in that said order)

Read my message again

(Also if you ever ordered a non steelbook item - so a pop vinyl, vinyl record, statue etc etc with an actual steelbook then that would also have free shipping because of the steelbook in that said order)
If you read my prior message way before, you know I only order steelbooks from Zavvi, thus, I already get(or got) free delivery on all orders.

Reactions: St4rlord
If you read my prior message way before, you know I only order steelbooks from Zavvi, thus, I already get(or got) free delivery on all orders.
UK customers
If you want free shipping you now have to subscribe to Red Carpet
You get free shipping on all items not just steelbooks with red carpet
Previous to red carpet been launched free delivery was steelbook only

Previous steelbook pre orders done before red carpet was launched are not affected

Red Carpet details what is included

• Informative

Omg, No you didn’t, you need to read your message again lol

You stated the pop vinyl is NOW forcing 99p shipping. Not true. That’s always been the case for anything non steel related

You didn’t imply at all that you only buy steels in that message

Omg, No you didn’t, you need to read your message again lol

You stated the pop vinyl is NOW forcing 99p shipping. Not true. That’s always been the case for anything non steel related

You didn’t imply at all that you only buy steels in that message
Because that’s the first time they tried charging me (actual charge, not added/discounted) for anything! How are you not understanding that?
(I price check things on there often but always end up going elsewhere are Zavvi are rarely cheapest).

I stated initially(possibly in another thread or further back) that I only tend to get steels from Zavvi(ever declining purchasing). There may have been a t-shirt, toys, pop funk gifts for others in the past but I’ve had hundreds of steels over the years and I promise you, I NEVER paid delivery. Always had the option to upgrade shipping but it was always free delivery. So either things changed recently with the red carpet introduction or am just special(glitch on account in my favour maybe?)

The important thing here is, will they now add shipping to all steelbooks going forward with the red carpet BS or not? As aside from the example I gave above, I’ve never had delivery fees forced on me for anything I looked at or purchased in the past.

Because that’s the first time they tried charging me (actual charge, not added/discounted) for anything! How are you not understanding that?
(I price check things on there often but always end up going elsewhere are Zavvi are rarely cheapest).

I stated initially(possibly in another thread or further back) that I only tend to get steels from Zavvi(ever declining purchasing). There may have been a t-shirt, toys, pop funk gifts for others in the past but I’ve had hundreds of steels over the years and I promise you, I NEVER paid delivery. Always had the option to upgrade shipping but it was always free delivery. So either things changed recently with the red carpet introduction or am just special(glitch on account in my favour maybe?)

The important thing here is, will they now add shipping to all steelbooks going forward with the red carpet BS or not? As aside from the example I gave above, I’ve never had delivery fees forced on me for anything I looked at or purchased in the past.

Oh I understand but Seriously you’re not getting it and talking rubbish. And how would I know if it was in a different thread? We’re on about this thread and what you posted above which is clear as day. So unless you can prove with a picture (your photos above are steelbook only orders) that you bought a t shirt or pop or etc without postage then it’s not true. Everything non steel related had 99p postage added on if you was in the U.K. it’s been like that for years now

The only way you could of got a pop, statue, shirt etc with free shipping is if a steelbook was in the same order. That’s a fact

I’m not saying you didn’t get free delivery on steels. We all did. I always have until this red carpet.

You stated, they are forcing 99p delivery on a iron man pop vinyl. I’m not sure how your not understanding what I’m saying and it’s getting ridiculous now lol
You would of ALWAYS been charged delivery on a pop vinyl unless you had a steelbook in your basket. Jesus

Yes. All steelbooks going forward will have a delivery charge of 99p unless you join the red carpet.

UK customers
If you want free shipping you now have to subscribe to Red Carpet
You get free shipping on all items not just steelbooks with red carpet
Previous to red carpet been launched free delivery was steelbook only

Previous steelbook pre orders done before red carpet was launched are not affected

Red Carpet details what is included
Urgh well there we have it :(

Oh I understand but Seriously you’re not getting it and talking rubbish. And how would I know if it was in a different thread? We’re on about this thread and what you posted above which is clear as day. So unless you can prove with a picture (your photos above are steelbook only orders) that you bought a t shirt or pop or etc without postage then it’s not true. Everything non steel related had 99p postage added on if you was in the U.K. it’s been like that for years now

The only way you could of got a pop, statue, shirt etc with free shipping is if a steelbook was in the same order. That’s a fact

I’m not saying you didn’t get free delivery on steels. We all did. I always have until this red carpet.

You stated, they are forcing 99p delivery on a iron man pop vinyl. I’m not sure how your not understanding what I’m saying and it’s getting ridiculous now lol
You would of ALWAYS been charged delivery on a pop vinyl unless you had a steelbook in your basket. Jesus

Yes. All steelbooks going forward will have a delivery charge of 99p unless you join the red carpet.
MAY have been prior thread...wasn’t, it was this. I was trying to be polite instead of abrasive like you are being.
You don’t have to always start arguments you know. Jeez.

Am not talking rubbish but you are clearly refusing to listen, or more aptly, refusing to read correctly, so last time - I’ve never been FORCED to pay ANY shipping cost on ANY item, until this last week.
I only get steels personally, but there may have been other orders. There definitely were other potential orders ie other Pop’s, all of which NEVER showed delivery cost for ME until this last week without checking I can’t be sure where I got gifts from in the end, but I know for FACT that delivery was always free, at least on items I looked at - games, pops, T-shirt’s, steels and Lego.
If my orders go back far enough (assuming I went through with any non-steel order...pretty sure I got some fifth element pops from them upon initial release 4-5 years back, I remember an offer and snagging myself the Diva with the other two as gifts) I’ll be happy to prove you wrong. If not, then I know am right as I’ve never been charged delivery by them, ever and you can believe what you like.

Point is, price checking on non-steel items never showed I’d incur delivery, and that’s a FACT. I know what happened and if you don’t chose to believe me then that’s your call.

But maybe try being helpful like the guy above....the important thing I was initially wondering about was wether steelbook orders for this item will now incur delivery with tomorrow’s planned restock. As that’s just unfair for those of us who got our order in first time and those counting on a restock having to pay.
Dirty of Zavvi

MAY have been prior thread...wasn’t, it was this. I was trying to be polite instead of abrasive like you are being.

Am not talking rubbish but you are clearly refusing to listen, or more aptly, refusing to read correctly, so last time - I’ve never been FORCED to pay ANY shipping cost on ANY item, until this last week.
I only get steels personally, but there may have been other orders. There definitely were other potential orders ie other Pop’s, all of which NEVER showed delivery cost for ME until this last week without checking I can’t be sure where I got gifts from in the end, but I know for FACT that delivery was always free, at least on items I looked at - games, pops, T-shirt’s, steels and Lego.
If my orders go back far enough (assuming I went through with any non-steel order...pretty sure I got some fifth element pops from them upon initial release 4-5 years back, I remember an offer and snagging myself the Diva with the other two as gifts) I’ll be happy to prove you wrong. If not, then I know am right as I’ve never been charged delivery by them, ever and you can believe what you like.

Point is, price checking on non-steel items never showed I’d incur delivery, and that’s a FACT. I know what happened and if you don’t chose to believe me then that’s your call.

But maybe try being helpful like the guy above....the important thing I was initially wondering about was wether steelbook orders for this item will now incur delivery with tomorrow’s planned restock. As that’s just unfair for those of us who got our order in first time and those counting on a restock having to pay.
Dirty of Zavvi
I have bought collectables from zavvi in the past e.g. action figures and have ALWAYS had to pay a delivery charge within UK.

Reactions: Flloydo

Dirty of Zavvi

You make me die. I’ve read everything you said. I’m not trying to cause an argument with you either. My first message to your reply above (yesterday ) about shipping cost was a normal helpful reply. But then you started to change what you was saying, provided photos of just orders with steelbooks

So again, unless you can provide evidence that you never paid shipping on anything non steelbook related then your talking rubbish simple

And the only reason it might look to you I’m being rude is because your not listening. You even stated in black and white above - now your being forced to pay shipping on a pop vinyl which I tried to help you by saying that’s always been there, then you changed it to say you only buy steels. Yeah you may of said that in another thread but we are in this thread. I’ve never read you saying that

So please don’t try to take the higher ground when your wrong and won’t accept it.

Romeo done

I have bought collectables from zavvi in the past e.g. action figures and have ALWAYS had to pay a delivery charge within UK.

Thank you.

All I need is someone to read our conversion so I know I’m not losing my mind. Lol

She ain’t listening

And am not denying that how it’s supposed to work, but fact is, I’ve always had free delivery on everything and until recently assumed everyone else did too.

Prove it like you did with the photos above

Show us a screen shot of a order with just a collectible in it. No steelbooks.

Until then, it didn’t happen.

If your right then I’ll apologise and admit you had a glitch on your account. Until then, you’re wrong. Simple

Oh and @yeslek dont try and make me look bad by saying try to be helpful like the guy above

Everything paul explained, I did too. So don’t give me that rubbish

Oh and @yeslek dont try and make me look bad by saying try to be helpful like the guy above

Everything paul explained, I did too. So don’t give me that rubbish
I dont need to help you look bad.....I’m telling you a fact and you’re getting arguementative.

But to shut you the hell up....here are some orders that had NO steels in it(turns out there were a couple over 37 pages of orders)
44279451-D976-4E22-85BA-85D16AA8EE04.png

1E4E26B2-64FF-4CBF-8842-C0C6DC56D4EB.png
DDFD8606-6E96-4F0D-80BF-C13152C5F9DD.png

There were also a couple ameray only orders and some cancelled orders but I didn’t include them as you are arguing over pop’s, so here is your proof.

The order of 3 items wasn’t for 2x fifth element and one stitch pop(do you need proof there too or will this satisfy you)

I dont need to help you look bad

But to shut you the hell up....here are some orders that had NO steels in it(turns out there were a couple over 37 pages of orders)
View attachment 444167

View attachment 444165View attachment 444166

Fair play. You have provided proof and it seems you were the only person in the U.K. to not be charged on collectibles. Very odd indeed. Maybe a glitch, who knows. But yeah I can’t see any delivery charges on the pops. And from what I can see, no steels in them orders

I do apologise, but seriously, I was trying to explain that we do get charged and you seem to be that one off. So like the rest of us, p!ssed you now get charged. Long overdue for you it is lol