Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
4.71 star(s) Rating: 4.71/5 7 Votes
Title: Avengers: Endgame

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Joe Russo, Anthony Russo

Cast: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Brie Larson, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Josh Brolin, Don Cheadle, Paul Rudd, Bradley Cooper, Karen Gillan, Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Holland, Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Pom Klementieff, Vin Diesel, Paul Bettany, Elizabeth Olsen, Evangeline Lilly, Chadwick Boseman, Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jon Favreau, Tilda Swinton, Michael Douglas, Michelle Pfeiffer, Cobie Smulders and much more...

Release: 2019-04-26

Plot: The turning point of the beloved heroes' epic journey, as they come to truly understand how fragile their reality is and the sacrifices that must be made to uphold it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Noodles whatever you do, you must see this at the cinema or you really will kick yourself if you dont seriously!
I appreciate that you don't want me to miss out bud, but seeing it at the cinema isn't going to happen unfortunately... I really can't justify paying £16 for a single viewing of a film - that could pay for the actual blu-ray which I can watch countless times! I'm in no major rush when it comes to Marvel movies anyway, so am happy to wait as usual. :)

I appreciate that you don't want me to miss out bud, but seeing it at the cinema isn't going to happen unfortunately... I really can't justify paying £16 for a single viewing of a film - that could pay for the actual blu-ray which I can watch countless times! I'm in no major rush when it comes to Marvel movies anyway, so am happy to wait as usual. :)

I think @Basil should start a fundraiser for you :p

That's so bloody expensive! I don't blame you. I'm really lucky that my local Odeon is only £4 a ticket although they put tickets up for Endgame to £4.75 haha. If my local cinema wasn't so cheap, then like you I wouldn't bother.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
How can a single viewing be 16£ ??? That's like 28$ CAD when I pay 17.50$ CAD (and this is the most expensive I pay).

That's so bloody expensive! I don't blame you. I'm really lucky that my local Odeon is only £4 a ticket although they put tickets up for Endgame to £4.75 haha. If my local cinema wasn't so cheap, then like you I wouldn't bother.

£4 for a ticket at an Odeon? Where is this magical place you live? My Odeon charge at least £14 a ticket and that's even with my Premier Card discount

From artist Tom Miatke

58383108_657856367975312_4720698868289765376_n.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
How can a single viewing be 16£ ??? That's like 28$ CAD when I pay 17.50$ CAD (and this is the most expensive I pay).
Dunno if you saw my previous post, but my local cinema is apparently the most expensive outside of London! I've no idea why though, because there's nothing at all special about our cinema, and it's not even a big/popular town... in fact, it's a s*** hole lol. If I recall, it cost me around £12/£13 to see each of the new Star Wars movies, which I begrudged paying, even as a huge SW fan! I dread to think what the price will be once The Rise of Skywalker is released. :ohno:

Oh, and tickets for kids to see Endgame at my local cinema are apparently £10 each. :dead:

i would look at finding a cinema slightly further away that should be cheaper or different chain.
odeon always have been bloody expensive. im lucky myvue is £4.99 a ticket everyday but i have to get a ferry across a harbour to get there which is about £3. still half the price of what odeon is asking you and my cinema is 4k one as well.

basil :thumbs:

i would look at finding a cinema slightly further away that should be cheaper or different chain.
odeon always have been bloody expensive. im lucky myvue is £4.99 a ticket everyday but i have to get a ferry across a harbour to get there which is about £3. still half the price of what odeon is asking you and my cinema is 4k one as well.

basil :thumbs:
It's difficult enough for me to get to my local cinema mate, since I don't drive and have a phobia of public transport :ugh:

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil