Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
4.71 star(s) Rating: 4.71/5 7 Votes
Title: Avengers: Endgame

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Joe Russo, Anthony Russo

Cast: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Brie Larson, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Josh Brolin, Don Cheadle, Paul Rudd, Bradley Cooper, Karen Gillan, Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Holland, Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Pom Klementieff, Vin Diesel, Paul Bettany, Elizabeth Olsen, Evangeline Lilly, Chadwick Boseman, Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jon Favreau, Tilda Swinton, Michael Douglas, Michelle Pfeiffer, Cobie Smulders and much more...

Release: 2019-04-26

Plot: The turning point of the beloved heroes' epic journey, as they come to truly understand how fragile their reality is and the sacrifices that must be made to uphold it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just casually started reading a tweet then realised it was a spoiler. :facepalm:

But anyway...
From what I read it sounds like Cap goes back in time to be with Peggy? Not that anybody cares, but if true... then that's exactly what I predicted months ago! Obviously I can't find the damn post now though :bored: lol.

Is it me or is the Incredible Hulk missing from this Instagram 22 film roster? :confused:
Good eye!
But after rewatching it recently, you can clearly see this movie wasn't part of the MCU as the tone is completely wrong and doesn't fit at all...
it's a great nod to include General Ross, but IMO, that's the only link (with also the Stark reference and Tony at the end…)

Good eye!
But after rewatching it recently, you can clearly see this movie wasn't part of the MCU as the tone is completely wrong and doesn't fit at all...
it's a great nod to include General Ross, but IMO, that's the only link (with also the Stark reference and Tony at the end…)

That and the references to the events in Harlam in the first Avengers film on at least two occasions. Incredible Hulk most certainly is part of the MCU but due to the ties to Edward Norton it's obvious why the references are kept to a minimum

59410542_549285978809318_6744061530553188352_n.jpg

Is that a first come first seated kind of theater? Why were they running? It's not like the movie was going to get up and run away. :p
:whistle::whistle::rofl: The Bloke filming, laughing at the chaos cracks me up, just watching them tumble and having a little giggle everytime :rofl::rofl:

:whistle::whistle::rofl: The Bloke filming, laughing at the chaos cracks me up, just watching them tumble and having a little giggle everytime :rofl::rofl:

And why were they rushing to sit up so close to the screen when all the seats in the back were still empty?

How is that comfortable?

GlamorousImportantIncatern-size_restricted.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Robles
For those who watched the movie

Time Stone and ‘Endgame’ ending could be a massive storyline in “Doctor Strange 2” Also for the Future of MCU

While Tony Stark may have been the big hero of the final battle in the Infinity Saga, one can argue that Doctor Strange was the pivotal character. Not only did his action of willingly surrendering the Time Stone to Thanos in exchange for Tony Stark’s life set in motion all the events that led to Thanos’ defeat, Stephen Strange (along with Wong) was also responsible for galvanizing nearly the entire MCU to that iconic final battle.
That is likely the most significant difference for Strange going into his second film. Rather than being some mystical weirdo who lives at 177A Bleecker Street, he’s now a lynchpin for all the heroes of Earth and beyond. It will be interesting to see how he can balance his life as an Avenger with his day-to-day reality-protection duties as The Sorcerer Supreme. If Captain America did his job right at the end of Endgame he should also still be in possession of the Time Stone.
It is said Time Stone that will probably cause most of his problems in Doctor Strange 2. He still has Chiwetel Ejiofor’s Karl Mordo out there trying to destroy all sorcerers, insisting that “the bill comes due.” One can imagine that bill might also come partly from all the time f**kery in Endgame as well, that maybe the timeline wasn’t put back on track as neatly as Bruce Banner promised The Ancient One it would be. It’s possible that Strange is busy dealing with the repercussions of a universe knocked seriously out of whack by The Avengers.

This could also be the movie that finally explores the connection between the Quantum Realm and the Dark Dimension.

via Geekdom Movies