Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
4.71 star(s) Rating: 4.71/5 7 Votes
Title: Avengers: Endgame

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Joe Russo, Anthony Russo

Cast: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Brie Larson, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Josh Brolin, Don Cheadle, Paul Rudd, Bradley Cooper, Karen Gillan, Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Holland, Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Pom Klementieff, Vin Diesel, Paul Bettany, Elizabeth Olsen, Evangeline Lilly, Chadwick Boseman, Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jon Favreau, Tilda Swinton, Michael Douglas, Michelle Pfeiffer, Cobie Smulders and much more...

Release: 2019-04-26

Plot: The turning point of the beloved heroes' epic journey, as they come to truly understand how fragile their reality is and the sacrifices that must be made to uphold it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of Robert and Chris:

Robert Downey Jr. gave Chris Evans a classic car when 'Avengers: Endgame' wrapped filming, and it includes a Captain America upgrade

Robert Downey Jr. gifted Chris Evans with a classic car after filming "Avengers: Endgame," and it includes a nod to Captain America.

During an interview with Men's Journal, Evans, who's known for his role as Steve Rogers, spoke about the sentimental gift. The 37-year-old said that his costar (who stars as Tony Stark/Iron Man in the MCU) gave him a restored 1967 Camaro RS, which he now keeps in the garage of his Massachusetts home. In addition to a custom color that Downey Jr. picked ("melted army man green"), the center of the steering wheel has a Captain America shield.

Evans added that he keeps the car in Massachusetts instead of LA because he'd never escape being seen by paparazzi. According to the Marvel star, the Camaro doesn't cause people to immediately recognize him in his hometown. Instead, he's more likely to find himself showing his vehicle to "old dudes."

"I think they're aesthetically beautiful, but I don't know much about them," Evans told Leno.

Evans went on to say that he had an inkling that Downey Jr. was going to get him a vehicle because the actor pointed out cars to him and asked his opinion. He added that the new car was "way out my league," based on the previous ones he's owned.

Here's a look at the Captain America-inspired steering wheel.

5cc36a7bd4ca472cec096352-960-720.jpg

The car also has a plaque.

5cc36b26d4ca474e810a23b7-960-720.jpg

via Insider

My thoughts on the ending. Movie spoilers if people haven't seen it
considering Chris Evans and RDJ both said that they were not doing any more Marvel movies after this then I knew their stories would get wrapped up. As soon as Cap went back in time to return the stones and Hulk said Cap would "spend however long he wanted there", I was certain (rather than just assuming) he was going to have his full life with Peggy, and that was great. Such a good, fitting ending for that character. Kind of hope they don't have a new Cap movie with Sam Wilson. I find Anthony Mackie a bit annoying.
For Iron man, he finally did something solely for others and not mainly about himself first, that was awesome too.
Cannot wait for Guardians 3, and I hope Thor is in the whole movie! Korg too.

Reactions: Drum18
This film was bloody epic, it was everything that I hoped for and it was so worth it! Going to see it again with my sister for the second time this weekend :thumbs:

Even though I loved this movie, working in it.... not so great! :dizzy: (Yes I work in a cinema) I worked most of the opening weekend and let me tell you cleaning these screens aren't fun especially when people don't take their rubbish with them/ or take them down to the bin trolley we use. On the Friday night, i did a close and I ended up working nearly 11 hours from 18:30pm - 05:40am :sleep: cleaning screens. Don't get me wrong though it's nice to see the excitement on people's faces when they come to watch the film, but the mess they leave afterwards omg :OMG: (bear in the mind also every showing sold out and we only get 30 minutes to clean them/ have other screens to clean)

When it came to the midnight shoings, I decided to put music in the foyer for the midnight showings with a song from each of the MCU's film credits from Iron Man to Avengers: Endgame. I even brought my homemade Captain America shield to work just for the heck of it, seeing as the managers allowed us to dress up/ wear Marvel T-shirts for opening weekend :shipped::spoil:

Reactions: Drum18
If like me you were curious of how much screen time every actor has:
So Thanos had no screentime then? :p

Serious question...
what about the "dead" characters? I genuinely don't know if any of them are actually in the movie or not, but I was assuming they were!

Last edited:
So Thanos had no screentime then? :p

Serious question...
what about the "dead" characters? I genuinely don't know if any of them are actually in the movie or not, but I was assuming they were!
Thanos must be somewhere around Iron Man IMO...

For the rest, click if you want the answer:
They all are, but less than 5 minutes… so not worth counting IMO

Reactions: Noodles
Thanos must be somewhere around Iron Man IMO...

For the rest, click if you want the answer:
They all are, but less than 5 minutes… so not worth counting IMO
Ah, coolios! Thanks for the info. :)

For those who watched the movie

Time Stone and ‘Endgame’ ending could be a massive storyline in “Doctor Strange 2” Also for the Future of MCU

While Tony Stark may have been the big hero of the final battle in the Infinity Saga, one can argue that Doctor Strange was the pivotal character. Not only did his action of willingly surrendering the Time Stone to Thanos in exchange for Tony Stark’s life set in motion all the events that led to Thanos’ defeat, Stephen Strange (along with Wong) was also responsible for galvanizing nearly the entire MCU to that iconic final battle.
That is likely the most significant difference for Strange going into his second film. Rather than being some mystical weirdo who lives at 177A Bleecker Street, he’s now a lynchpin for all the heroes of Earth and beyond. It will be interesting to see how he can balance his life as an Avenger with his day-to-day reality-protection duties as The Sorcerer Supreme. If Captain America did his job right at the end of Endgame he should also still be in possession of the Time Stone.
It is said Time Stone that will probably cause most of his problems in Doctor Strange 2. He still has Chiwetel Ejiofor’s Karl Mordo out there trying to destroy all sorcerers, insisting that “the bill comes due.” One can imagine that bill might also come partly from all the time f**kery in Endgame as well, that maybe the timeline wasn’t put back on track as neatly as Bruce Banner promised The Ancient One it would be. It’s possible that Strange is busy dealing with the repercussions of a universe knocked seriously out of whack by The Avengers.

This could also be the movie that finally explores the connection between the Quantum Realm and the Dark Dimension.

via Geekdom Movies
I agree the fate of the time stone is going to be very important, I don't think they understood Endgame though. I don't know why they think Cap returning the stones to the past would give the time stone back to Dr Strange when the stones were destroyed 5 years ago. Also, there isn't one timeline, any deviations would create and take place in an alternate dimension and would have no effect on the MCU as all of those events have happened and are unchangeable, this is explicitly stated by the Ancient One in the scene they are referencing :rofl:.
I can see alternate dimensions playing a big part later on and they could even be used to explain adult properties like Deadpool taking place outside the MCU and without the Disney name attached, or possibly the What If? series on Disney+