Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
4.71 star(s) Rating: 4.71/5 7 Votes
Title: Avengers: Endgame

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Joe Russo, Anthony Russo

Cast: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Brie Larson, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Josh Brolin, Don Cheadle, Paul Rudd, Bradley Cooper, Karen Gillan, Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Holland, Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Pom Klementieff, Vin Diesel, Paul Bettany, Elizabeth Olsen, Evangeline Lilly, Chadwick Boseman, Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jon Favreau, Tilda Swinton, Michael Douglas, Michelle Pfeiffer, Cobie Smulders and much more...

Release: 2019-04-26

Plot: The turning point of the beloved heroes' epic journey, as they come to truly understand how fragile their reality is and the sacrifices that must be made to uphold it.

Last edited by a moderator:
POSTER

avengers-endgame-poster-1148974.jpeg

Pretty underwhelming trailer IMO, but I'm sure there's better/bigger ones to come!

Also can't believe the most rumoured title ended up becoming true for once lol.

For me this is a film that doesn't need a trailer but given we were always going to get at least 1 I'm glad this one doesn't really give anything away. Though like you said I'm sure they'll be another before April that shows loads :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles
Pretty underwhelming trailer IMO, but I'm sure there's better/bigger ones to come!

I liked the sadness etc of the trailer. No every trailer has to be about big bangs.

It may be underwhelming, but remember that
a) it's a teaser trailer
b) I think the whole purpose of this was to announced the title only

So, IMO, it did its job and I'm more and more pumped for this and cannot wait to see the whole band together!!!

Oh… and who remembers this from #3:
tenor.gif

And this from #2:
1.png

Last edited:
That was a perfect teaser. Showed just enough and really set the tone.

For the life of me, though, I don't understand the secrecy that surrounded the title. It's an incredibly generic title, whether or not Strange mentioned it in #3. It gives nothing away. If it was 'Avengers: Annihilation', 'Avengers: Infinity Watch', or 'Avengers Forever', it would've made a lot more sense than all that hush-hush mumbo jumbo.

I reallllly wish it was called Avengers Forever. That title signifies hope and the marketing team would've had a blast using Forever since it's the fourth Avengers film.

Is it true? Is it really the endgame? The last MCU film?

Sweet baby Jesus please let it be so.
0FC17CB3-3865-4528-A4A6-1FA1862D8AC0.gif

I liked the sadness etc of the trailer. No every trailer has to be about big bangs.

It may be underwhelming, but remember that
a) it's a teaser trailer
b) I think the whole purpose of this was to announced the title only

So, IMO, it did its job and I'm more and more pumped for this and cannot wait to see the whole band together!!!

Oh… and who remembers this from #3:
View attachment 405464

And this from #2:
View attachment 405466
I understand that, but I actually tend to enjoy Marvel's teasers more than the full trailers, and that obviously wasn't the case with this one unfortunately.

I wasn't expecting all-out action, but the majority of this trailer just shows Stark being gloomy, and I'm not the biggest fan of his character anyway, so that instantly put me in "meh" mode from the beginning.

As for the title, I specifically remember when Endgame was first rumoured to be the title (people were even posting that same Strange gif) and the Russo's responded by saying that the title was never spoken in Infinity War... clearly they were lying lol.

But anyhoo... one underwhelming trailer certainly isn't going to put me off, so you can bet your ass I'm still excited for the film! Oh, but I did love the look of that scene with Hawkeye, and just seeing Hawkeye himself was pretty awesome. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Space Cadet