Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
4.71 star(s) Rating: 4.71/5 7 Votes
Title: Avengers: Endgame

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Joe Russo, Anthony Russo

Cast: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Brie Larson, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Josh Brolin, Don Cheadle, Paul Rudd, Bradley Cooper, Karen Gillan, Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Holland, Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Pom Klementieff, Vin Diesel, Paul Bettany, Elizabeth Olsen, Evangeline Lilly, Chadwick Boseman, Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jon Favreau, Tilda Swinton, Michael Douglas, Michelle Pfeiffer, Cobie Smulders and much more...

Release: 2019-04-26

Plot: The turning point of the beloved heroes' epic journey, as they come to truly understand how fragile their reality is and the sacrifices that must be made to uphold it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Final poster :wow::woot:

D1nkUypU8AAIZ72.jpg:large

Doubt that'll be the final/last poster, more like the first of many. Matches the poster on the Blufans SL perfectly that one and chainmail on Cap confirmed!!!!!!!

Meh, still not impressed... the trailer is mostly just flashbacks and close-ups of the characters looking broody. :yawn:

Meh, still not impressed... the trailer is mostly just flashbacks and close-ups of the characters looking broody. :yawn:

The Russo's did say the trailers would only have footage from the first 15 minutes of the film so I guess they cant show too much in the trailers otherwise we'll of seen the entire first 15 minutes before the films even out :p

The Russo's did say the trailers would only have footage from the first 15 minutes of the film so I guess they cant show too much in the trailers otherwise we'll of seen the entire first 15 minutes before the films even out :p
Wow, seriously? Although, the trailers seem to do a fair bit of jumping about, so I doubt it's true... unless a lot happens in those first 15 minutes lol. Aren't they known for attempting to mislead people though? I'm sure I recall them pulling that stunt a few times now - one example I can think of being the title, which folks guessed months and months ago, but they basically denied it was called Endgame. :rolleyes:

Wow, seriously? Although, the trailers seem to do a fair bit of jumping about, so I doubt it's true... unless a lot happens in those first 15 minutes lol.

Hhmm good point, it's been confirmed this has an 180 minute run time so I guess with that in mind it's hard to imagine what has been seen all being in the first 15 minutes, who knows, cant wait though :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
So pumped!

OK lets talk the Timeline. (And I'm using Black Widow's Hair as a reference).

Short / Blonde = Early On
Long / Red = Near the end? (sorry I wanted to rhyme)

But It seems that the Cap Marvel Scene is at the very beginning of the film then, but why would so much time have past with them not really doing anything?
Who would have thought a hair style would cause so many questions!!! haha

• Thanks
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
The trailer spoiled itself. Now I know Tony survives being stranded on the spacecraft. I mean I thought he was going to die out there but then I see him with Cap and the others at the end.

I like this one!

So pumped!

But It seems that the Cap Marvel Scene is at the very beginning of the film then, but why would so much time have past with them not really doing anything?
Who would have thought a hair style would cause so many questions!!! haha
Probably a long shot, but is there any chance they could've edited the hair (and/or other details) in the trailer just to throw people off? That's something else they'be been known to do before, right?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
So pumped!

The trailer spoiled itself. Now I know Tony survives being stranded on the spacecraft.

I'm gonna throw out a wild theory here. This Avengers we see in the trailer, with beardless Cap & redheaded Widow all in the white jumpsuits, is an alternate timeline Avengers from when they go back in time to try to stop Thanos. They've included this in the trailer as a way to throw people off what actually happens with Tony & whatnot.
(I'm 100% gonna be wrong with this but its what I'm going with.)

The month of April this year is simply going to be EPIC - GoT final season and this release! This latest trailer is put together so well that it just adds to the excitement of the wait. After all is said and done, this is going to bank over $1Bn easy in the box office.

Reactions: Robles
The month of April this year is simply going to be EPIC - GoT final season and this release! This latest trailer is put together so well that it just adds to the excitement of the wait. After all is said and done, this is going to bank over $1Bn easy in the box office.
May I remind you that Infinity War made $2B...
https://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=marvel0518.htm

The question is can this one TOP this or do even more than that???????