Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
4.71 star(s) Rating: 4.71/5 7 Votes
Title: Avengers: Endgame

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Joe Russo, Anthony Russo

Cast: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Brie Larson, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Josh Brolin, Don Cheadle, Paul Rudd, Bradley Cooper, Karen Gillan, Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Holland, Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Pom Klementieff, Vin Diesel, Paul Bettany, Elizabeth Olsen, Evangeline Lilly, Chadwick Boseman, Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jon Favreau, Tilda Swinton, Michael Douglas, Michelle Pfeiffer, Cobie Smulders and much more...

Release: 2019-04-26

Plot: The turning point of the beloved heroes' epic journey, as they come to truly understand how fragile their reality is and the sacrifices that must be made to uphold it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Final poster :wow::woot:

D1nkUypU8AAIZ72.jpg:large

So will this be the Blufans steelbook? Or another nightmare for a Blufans lenti?

Official synopsis:
The grave course of events set in motion by Thanos that wiped out half the universe and fractured the Avengers ranks compels the remaining Avengers to take one final stand in Marvel Studios’ grand conclusion to twenty-two films, Avengers: Endgame.

Chris Evans Revealed His Reaction After Seeing “Avengers: Endgame” And People Are Shook

No spoilers, obviously. Or are there...

Endgame drops next month, picking up after (SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!) Thanos decided to be a little witch and obliterate half the world with a snap of his fingers. The end of Infinity War left characters such as Black Panther, Spider-Man, and Nick Fury in piles of ash, which isn’t exactly ideal, while the rest of us hollered and screamed “WHAT THE ACTUAL F IS HAPPENING???!!!”

So, with anticipation mounting for Endgame, everybody is wondering how the surviving Avengers will save their fallen comrades. Obviously, most of the details are being kept under Marvel’s lock and key, but that didn’t stop Chris Evans from briefly speaking about it in a recent interview with the Hollywood Reporter.

“It’s a good one. It’s a real good one,” said Chris, admitting that he’s already seen the first hour of the movie. “This one’s really good. I choked up like three times.”

sub-buzz-783-1553776209-1.jpg

People immediately began to panic because if Chris Evans cried three times during THE FIRST HOUR, what hope do the rest of us have?

Screen Shot 2019-03-29 at 13.52.37.png

But that’s not all Chris said about the fourth Avengers movie. There have already been a lot of rumours floating about that his character, Captain America, will bite the dust. The fact that Chris’s Marvel contract is up after Endgame doesn’t exactly do much to suggest otherwise.

Oh, and this tweet really put the nail in the coffin.

When asked if he’d watched Endgame up until the point Captain America dies, Chris joked: “Right, exactly. After I die by Tony’s hand, I just said, ‘You know what? I can’t watch this.’”

sub-buzz-20408-1553776316-1.jpg

He later followed it up with another apparent joke, saying: “It’s hard. Seeing my own death. It’s going to be a long movie, that’s for sure. The first edit clocked in over three hours. My funeral’s like an hour.”

sub-buzz-14108-1553776430-1.jpg

Fans immediately started to freak the f out.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187

The final thing Chris had to say was that he was surprised Marvel managed to put together a trailer for Endgame because “so much of it is a visual spoiler”. He quickly stopped himself from saying anything more though, adding: “Probably shouldn’t have even said that.”

I guess that means we should watch the trailer a hundred more times before April 26 to figure out exactly what he’s talking about...

via Buzzfeed

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187