Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
4.71 star(s) Rating: 4.71/5 7 Votes
Title: Avengers: Endgame

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Joe Russo, Anthony Russo

Cast: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Brie Larson, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Josh Brolin, Don Cheadle, Paul Rudd, Bradley Cooper, Karen Gillan, Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Holland, Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Pom Klementieff, Vin Diesel, Paul Bettany, Elizabeth Olsen, Evangeline Lilly, Chadwick Boseman, Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jon Favreau, Tilda Swinton, Michael Douglas, Michelle Pfeiffer, Cobie Smulders and much more...

Release: 2019-04-26

Plot: The turning point of the beloved heroes' epic journey, as they come to truly understand how fragile their reality is and the sacrifices that must be made to uphold it.

Last edited by a moderator:
You've been warned.

2C1C1B7B-1D3D-46C2-8ACE-C21300426BA9.jpeg

Was gona say, there’s no Ant Man!
But he’s on hawkeye/ Ronin’s bow

That’s awesome. I’ll picking some of these up when I go

Wonder if he’s done a separate one for Thanos like before
Was gona say, there’s no Ant Man!
But he’s on hawkeye/ Ronin’s bow
Yeah, I did wonder about Thanos... shame he's not included, but no doubt it was Marvel's choosing not to include him - would be cool if they do eventually release one that fits in the center. I completely forgot about Ant-Man though lol. Kinda bummed that Banner is in the Hulkbuster too, rather than it being Hulk himself. Obviously they're still very cool though! I can only imagine how awesome all of Matt's MCU posters would look framed on a wall together. :wow: :notworthy:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
WARNING!! The ending has somehow apparantly leaked online and is being shared all over social media (n)

Never mind... just logged in to Twitter and immediately saw people discussing leaked footage. :rolleyes:

Here's how to get your hands on them...

Meh

Same kind of art as the Infinity War and Civil War ones...this one is a little dull looking aswell

Remember when ODEON used to do amazing imax posters and at a decent size?

The Logan one was fantastic

Where the hell was that dedication and love for Infinity War and Endgame. They deserved something just as epic.

Least change it up with a different artist or style

Personally I think imax posters or variations of them more unique are sought after more.

Meh

Same kind of art as the Infinity War and Civil War ones...this one is a little dull looking aswell

Remember when ODEON used to do amazing imax posters and at a decent size?

The Logan one was fantastic

Where the hell was that dedication and love for Infinity War and Endgame. They deserved something just as epic.

Least change it up with a different artist or style

Personally I think imax posters or variations of them more unique are sought after more.
Personally I love these and Matt's artistic style, and apparently so do many others, hence why they keep using him... he's a very popular and unique artist, but of course I understand his style isn't to everybody's taste.

Personally I love these and Matt's artistic style, and apparently so do many others, hence why they keep using him... he's a very popular and unique artist, but of course I understand his style isn't to everybody's taste.

It’s not that I hate them or the art is bad it’s just wanting something a bit better for a huge epic release

Civil war was fine as a smaller release compared to Infinity War or Endgame

Like I said gimmie something like the Logan one in terms of art quality / size and I’ll be good. Even the paper quality was decent, stronger, thicker, felt more durable

Just my opinion on it anyway, I just hope they do different artists so they all don’t look the same. If there was no title I’d have thought they were just different variations.

They used better paper/card for the Captain Marvel poster. You're right about the Infinity War posters, very low quality paper. My Odeon just leave the posters on the side and my partner and I pick up a load every time. If anyone misses out I should be able to help you out.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles
It’s not that I hate them or the art is bad it’s just wanting something a bit better for a huge epic release

Civil war was fine as a smaller release compared to Infinity War or Endgame

Like I said gimmie something like the Logan one in terms of art quality / size and I’ll be good. Even the paper quality was decent, stronger, thicker, felt more durable

Just my opinion on it anyway, I just hope they do different artists so they all don’t look the same. If there was no title I’d have thought they were just different variations.
Ah, gotcha. I've never actually seen any of those in hand, so obviously can't comment on the size or quality, but I'll take your word for it! I do have the ones he did for Force Awakens though, which I think are great and I have them framed up on my wall. :)

I have reserved tickets for April 27th :D We could already go at midnight on the 23rd, but my wife said the kids want to go as well :sorry: so......is school that important?!?!

They used better paper/card for the Captain Marvel poster. You're right about the Infinity War posters, very low quality paper. My Odeon just leave the posters on the side and my partner and I pick up a load every time. If anyone misses out I should be able to help you out.

Yeah pretty decent for Captain Marvel, just a shame they are sticking with the A4 design

I've seen that aswell to be honest, ODEON just leave them lying around now and don't give a crap how many you take. At one time they all used to be very stingy and selective with them, like when i got the Logan one or Guardians of the Galaxy 2 they were bigger and you could only get them if you either saw the films in IMAX or paid for the Gallery. Now they just give the smaller A4 releases to anyone and pay money for these simple "arty farty" designs which all look cheap and simple.

I'd rather them keep it to IMAX or the Gallery if it means get a better, bigger and more limited poster.