Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
4.71 star(s) Rating: 4.71/5 7 Votes
Title: Avengers: Endgame

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Joe Russo, Anthony Russo

Cast: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Brie Larson, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Josh Brolin, Don Cheadle, Paul Rudd, Bradley Cooper, Karen Gillan, Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Holland, Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Pom Klementieff, Vin Diesel, Paul Bettany, Elizabeth Olsen, Evangeline Lilly, Chadwick Boseman, Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jon Favreau, Tilda Swinton, Michael Douglas, Michelle Pfeiffer, Cobie Smulders and much more...

Release: 2019-04-26

Plot: The turning point of the beloved heroes' epic journey, as they come to truly understand how fragile their reality is and the sacrifices that must be made to uphold it.

Last edited by a moderator:
:LOL::rofl:

56393167_2407230229327795_6270400451112337408_n.jpg

Listening to Kerrang radio and just heard on there that some opening night tickets are going for $15000:OMG: Can't be right surely, why not just go another night :rofl: .

I can't wait to see this but hey I'm not fussed what night I see it:spoil: I could just imagine my other half :wow::LOL: " Darling what the **** did you spend $15000 on, Oh just a ticket to Endgame" I think it would be the Endgame for me :rofl::oohyeah::whistle:

@Noodles @bloodsnake007 There actually was a MCU recap done at SDCC17 by him and Paul Rudd.

I wish they would officially release it. (or do an updated one)

That was pretty damn funny from what I could hear/see... wish they'd release it officially like you said, so we could actually make everything out.

Listening to Kerrang radio and just heard on there that some opening night tickets are going for $15000:OMG: Can't be right surely, why not just go another night :rofl: .

I can't wait to see this but hey I'm not fussed what night I see it:spoil: I could just imagine my other half :wow::LOL: " Darling what the **** did you spend $15000 on, Oh just a ticket to Endgame" I think it would be the Endgame for me :rofl::oohyeah::whistle:

I see your $15000 and raise you $25000 :p

https://www.ebay.com/itm/avengers-e...187808?hash=item59259dcc60:g:XgsAAOSwBBRcpmAG

:LOL:

Sold/completed listings https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...ticket&_sacat=0&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1

Avengers Director says “Endgame” will be Stan Lee’s final MCU appearance

stanleecameos1280-1526083294291-1068x601.jpg

One question on Marvel fans minds since Stan Lee passed away has been…how many MCU cameos do we have left?

STAN-LEE_CAMEO_FINAL_AVENGERS-ENDGAME_-1024x512.jpg

Avengers: Endgame Co-Director Joe Russo recently shared some bad news at a media event promoting the new movie.

“I believe that Stan Lee’s final cameo is in Endgame, I don’t remember if he was well enough to do the cameo in ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home.’, but it was incredible to work with him.” said Joe Russo.

I feel we’re going to say goodbye to more than just Stan “The Man” Lee after Endgame, which is sure to mark the end of a large majority of staple Marvel actors as Disney closes out Phase 3 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Bring some tissue for Endgame. It’s going to be an emotional 3 hours and 2 minutes.

via Nerdbot

• Thanks
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187