Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
4.71 star(s) Rating: 4.71/5 7 Votes
Title: Avengers: Endgame

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Joe Russo, Anthony Russo

Cast: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Brie Larson, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Josh Brolin, Don Cheadle, Paul Rudd, Bradley Cooper, Karen Gillan, Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Holland, Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Pom Klementieff, Vin Diesel, Paul Bettany, Elizabeth Olsen, Evangeline Lilly, Chadwick Boseman, Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jon Favreau, Tilda Swinton, Michael Douglas, Michelle Pfeiffer, Cobie Smulders and much more...

Release: 2019-04-26

Plot: The turning point of the beloved heroes' epic journey, as they come to truly understand how fragile their reality is and the sacrifices that must be made to uphold it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has the cat been let out of the bag?

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-39703764
Has Zoe Saldana revealed Avengers 4 title?

Speaking at the Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 premiere, the actress, who plays Gamora, talked about the involvement of Guardians stars in the Avengers films.

Asked about the third Avengers film on Monday, she said: "I think the Guardians just shot their part when it comes to Infinity War.

"And we all have to go back for Gauntlet later this year."

But later on Tuesday, James Gunn, writer and director of the Guardians of the Galaxy franchise, denied Saldana had given the game away.

According to Yahoo Movies journalist Tom Butler, Gunn said Gauntlet was not the title.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gauntlet makes sense and actually a ok name.

Haha she blatently just gave that away
I bet it was that or a working title at least,

I thought it was well known a long time ago that the first one was going to be Infinity War and the second, Infinity Gauntlet? No?

I bet thats what she knew, and things have changed since then and its going to be called something else now.

I thought it was well known a long time ago that the first one was going to be Infinity War and the second, Infinity Gauntlet? No?

I bet thats what she knew, and things have changed since then and its going to be called something else now.

Pretty sure it was just infinity war part 1 and 2

Then a few months back it was confirmed as just infinity war for the first (3rd) and no title for the 2nd (4th) yet but still being filmed back to back and will have a different name.

I dunno but I genuinely can't wait to get 2 avengers films a year apart. So excited to see everyone in action

Pretty sure it was just infinity war part 1 and 2

Then a few months back it was confirmed as just infinity war for the first (3rd) and no title for the 2nd (4th) yet but still being filmed back to back and will have a different name.

I dunno but I genuinely can't wait to get 2 avengers films a year apart. So excited to see everyone in action

Maybe its just what people assumed they would be called? Things change so much these days I can't remember whats real or not anymore. haha

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Maybe its just what people assumed they would be called? Things change so much these days I can't remember whats real or not anymore. haha

Assumed part 1 and 2 or avengers gauntlet?

Gauntlet is the first Ive heard for a possible title for avengers 4

The gauntlet glove was always gona be a big part of this and of course the stones Thanos is after so maybe that confusion

But avengers gauntlet works for me if that does indeed become the title

But then id be happy with part 1 & part 2 anyway especially if they are both connecting films - which apparently both are very different films but for them to be back to back and a year apart they must be a double movie in some way with a cliffhanger etc

Assumed part 1 and 2 or avengers gauntlet?

Gauntlet is the first Ive heard for a possible title for avengers 4

The gauntlet glove was always gona be a big part of this and of course the stones Thanos is after so maybe that confusion

But avengers gauntlet works for me if that does indeed become the title

But then id be happy with part 1 & part 2 anyway especially if they are both connecting films - which apparently both are very different films but for them to be back to back and a year apart they must be a double movie in some way with a cliffhanger etc

Apologies, I meant after reading comment sections / forums / podcasts / etc, People have speculated that it would be called Infinity Gauntlet for a long time now and I think I started believing it was true.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Apologies, I meant after reading comment sections / forums / podcasts / etc, People have speculated that it would be called Infinity Gauntlet for a long time now and I think I started believing it was true.

Ahh, yeah I can imagine fans speculating on that title

It does sound right so I don't see why they don't just name it Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet

Makes sense if part 1 is Infinty war

Ahh, yeah I can imagine fans speculating on that title

It does sound right so I don't see why they don't just name it Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet

Makes sense if part 1 is Infinty war
My submission...:D
IMG_8744.JPG

THE RUSSO BROTHERS EXPLAIN HOW ‘AVENGERS 4’ WILL BE WORKED ON UNTIL THE THE FINAL MINUTE!

Full article on The Real Stan Lee

“We’ve worked on the edit all summer and we’re excited to finally get these missing pieces in the film and then we expect to be in post through the fall and winter. We hope to be done by March. It was so gratifying that in a movie with this scope and scale and that wide of an audience, that we were able to end with a gut punch and yet the audience stayed with us and found value and kept coming back…”

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database