Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
My OC has arrived and unfortunately sounds every disc is loose. :( BF was doing so well! Only 1 of my previous 16 blufans had a loose disc and the 1/4 slip was perfect. I don't open my premium steels but I'll have to open this to put the discs back. Anyone know what the proper size of protective plastic bag/box for this OC is?
SCF9 gets the job done.

SCF9 gets the job done.

I measured it and the depth (including flap) is 4mm longer than the SCF9. But is IW the same size as a bunch of other BF OCs? (edit: The BF OCs I have are SW TFA, IW, and Greatest Showman which are like the most vastly different sized boxes I could've possibly gotten :rolleyes: and I need protection for all 3.)

Last edited:
I measured it and the depth (including flap) is 4mm longer than the SCF9. But is IW the same size as a bunch of other BF OCs? (edit: The BF OCs I have are SW TFA, IW, and Greatest Showman which are like the most vastly different sized boxes I could've possibly gotten :rolleyes: and I need protection for all 3.)
I can assure you it fits. I don't have the other two OC you mention. I suspect TFA is larger so no protector for it?
And for TGS, as it's just 2 steels, maybe SCF7 will for well. It's originally intended for FAC hard boxes that also fits two steels so have a look at that one as well.

Reactions: StarkRomanoff
I can assure you it fits. I don't have the other two OC you mention. I suspect TFA is larger so no protector for it?
And for TGS, as it's just 2 steels, maybe SCF7 will for well. It's originally intended for FAC hard boxes that also fits two steels so have a look at that one as well.
Yeah, TFA doesn't fit in anything and I've been searching since it came out (and still am.) TGS is too thick (+6mm) and tall (+3mm) for the SCF7, unfortunately. The SCF9 will fit a couple other boxes I have so I'll use that for IW. Thanks.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
I only know of a bigger protector than scf9, the one for the maniacs box but I imagine that would be huge for TFA.
There's certainly room for another 2-3 sizes that steelbook central could expand their range.

• Thanks
I’m curious to find out which (or all) editions have a loose disc. I have a spare DL without a loose disc.
The 1/4 has a loose disc as well.
It’s seems fairly even across the board of versions affected.

Yeah, TFA doesn't fit in anything and I've been searching since it came out (and still am.) TGS is too thick (+6mm) and tall (+3mm) for the SCF7, unfortunately. The SCF9 will fit a couple other boxes I have so I'll use that for IW. Thanks.
These steelbook central sizes?
Wouldn’t mind a cover for the OC too though it’s only the front on show, so safe enough

These steelbook central sizes?
Wouldn’t mind a cover for the OC too though it’s only the front on show, so safe enough

Yep, and I just placed an order for SCF9. Shipping is atrocious but I don't yet know of a reliable alternative. I think the SCF9 is the biggest SB Central has and I chose that over the blufans specific protectors elsewhere so I'd have more flexibility with future boxes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, and I just placed an order for SCF9. Shipping is atrocious but I don't yet know of a reliable alternative. I think the SCF9 is the biggest SB Central has and I chose that over the blufans specific protectors elsewhere so I'd have more flexibility with future boxes.
Mind giving feedback on your end once it arrives please?
Might bite myself for these OC’s

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Is there any way to contact blufans directly? I haven't received my copy but it seems it has been delivered in Shanghai again, it's been 5 days since that happened and I don't have any info from them.

Regarding the discussion about quality of lenticulars lately, here is the input from Kevin himself:

:notworthy::thumbs::cigar::coffee:

"I just want to say following to clear some misunderstanding and confusion. Regarding a good or bad lenticular effect, the clarity is not the sole deciding factor. The popping out effect is what Blufans lenticular contributed the best. To achieve that, it requires a multi-dimensional design and a sophisticated production. Sometimes, it is easier to say things than done. There is always a limitation. The resolution, overall layout and color used on certain posters could complicate the whole situation. Generally, with recent Blufans lenticular releases, I don't see much an oversight. But a constant improvement and upgrade is always welcome. Thanks again for your input!"

That should clarify things a bit :)

Regarding the discussion about quality of lenticulars lately, here is the input from Kevin himself:

:notworthy::thumbs::cigar::coffee:

"I just want to say following to clear some misunderstanding and confusion. Regarding a good or bad lenticular effect, the clarity is not the sole deciding factor. The popping out effect is what Blufans lenticular contributed the best. To achieve that, it requires a multi-dimensional design and a sophisticated production. Sometimes, it is easier to say things than done. There is always a limitation. The resolution, overall layout and color used on certain posters could complicate the whole situation. Generally, with recent Blufans lenticular releases, I don't see much an oversight. But a constant improvement and upgrade is always welcome. Thanks again for your input!"

That should clarify things a bit :)
Part of me feels like this makes sense.
Part of me feels like I've seen sharper lenticular's with the same if not better depth

• Thanks
Reactions: Lionet
Part of me feels like I've seen sharper lenticular's with the same if not better depth

I wouldn't worry, the finished product is subjective regardless of production process. I don't know why there was ever such a debate about it really. You're either happy with it or not. I was happy with mine.
What interests me more than the lenti quality debate is why people slag it off so much but still want to keep it. But hey, that's a whole different debate we don't need to get into lol. :D

To me it makes perfect sense, there is just lot of factors to work with, which influence the end product.

And btw, today I finally opened my double lenti, and Im satisfied. Don´t understand the hate of back lenti, only blurry characters are those in the "first line" closest to the viewer, but everything else is pretty sharp as it can be I think, and most of all, there is agreat Space depth around Thanos, so all in all, also great lenti imho. Not best of course, but still great. And it´s not definitely a "blurry mess" how it was mentioned here many times :rolleyes::coffee:

To me it makes perfect sense, there is just lot of factors to work with, which influence the end product.

And btw, today I finally opened my double lenti, and Im satisfied. Don´t understand the hate of back lenti, only blurry characters are those in the "first line" closest to the viewer, but everything else is pretty sharp as it can be I think, and most of all, there is agreat Space depth around Thanos, so all in all, also great lenti imho. Not best of course, but still great. And it´s not definitely a "blurry mess" how it was mentioned here many times :rolleyes::coffee:
I agree. We tend to assume that all Ninjas commenting on the quality of the lentis have optimal vision. Maybe some have not seen an optometrist in many a moon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DMD4k