Black Panther (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #48) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: Late September 2018 (TBC)
Price: TBA
Note: The special empty box is available only when you buy Box set and 1/4 Slip together.
Group buy: One Click + 1/4 slip COMPLETE PACKAGE
ONE CLICK - DOUBLE LENTICULAR - SINGLE LENTICULAR - FULL SLIP - QUARTER SLIP (Storage box NOT included)

Important Group Buy update
Official update for all group buy participants -

The licensing agreement for Black Panther, for unknown reasons, still has not been resolved and because of this Infinity War will now be being released first (roughly early December time). The licensing agreement for Black Panther is looking to be completed around November time but because of the other releases (infinity War, Greatest Showman, Three Billboards), Black Panther will not ship until January 2019 at the earliest.

Infinity War will ship with the same editions (1/4 slip + Box, One Click, DL, SL and full slip)

Group Buy members, we have a couple of options for you -

1. Transfer
Your Black Panther request will automatically be transferred to the same edition to that of Avengers: Infinity War. You will then be guaranteed a spot for Black Panther, which will be charged for again later on in the year (or potentially January 2019)

2. Refund
You can cancel your Black Panther request and be refunded. Please note that should you change your mind afterwards we cannot allow you to repurchase Black Panther. At this time there will not be a further GB for it (however this may change although not guaranteed)

3. Wait it out
Wait for Black Panther to be released. If you decide to wait it out, as a thank you we will enter you into a HDN sponsored prize draw.

The official GB for Avengers: Infinity War won't be live until November.

I will be sending this as a PM to all participants tomorrow too with the relevant instructions.

Boxset.jpgDL.jpg9a438038gy1ftrqchvap5j21ex0tzqam.jpgFullslip.jpgquarterslip.jpg
3193CF1B-C049-4898-9585-F28D4AD15C96.jpeg
455A29EF-9F42-4F09-A2C4-877D0A5DB6D3.jpeg
SL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget the ever present "In for a lenti!" and "shipped!" posts filling up pages upon pages. It's not a release unless people are loudly stating what they plan on buying (with no guarantee) to no one in particular :hilarious:

or the obligatory one click/single lenti/double lenti/full slip "secured" posts.

It's when the order number is added onto the end of such posts that really gets me... it's like people think they won't be believed unless the post is authenticated with an order number lmao

• Thanks
Reactions: Knucklehead211
Hello, fellow lurker here. Starting my journey to that 1000+ post count. Can't wait to join the GB for Avengers 6 as soon as I qualify :D. FYI I don't post much because I really don't have much to say about steelbooks in general. I love to own them and look at them displayed at my house but that's about it. I don't really have that much more to say about them besides that. Plus I only buy Marvel Studios steels, nothing else really. If that is seen as something negative then I'm sorry. I joined here last year using this website as more of an update on Zavvi release knowing nothing about these more premium steelbooks being sold. I then joined the GB's for Ragnarok buying the 1/4 slip to try it out.

I wouldn't want to take a spot from someone more active then me for this steel if it comes down to it. If you guys feel like I aren't qualified for it i'll just move on and try to make my account more eligible for future GB's. I don't mind just owning the Zavvi 4K steel that I have on pre-order.

i-come-in-peace.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, fellow lurker here. Starting my journey to that 1000+ post count. Can't wait to join the GB for Avengers 6 as soon as I qualify :D.
Loving the humor :rofl::rofl:
I wouldn't want to take a spot from someone more active then me for this steel if it come down to it. If you guys feel like I aren't qualified for it i'll just move on and try to make my account more eligible for future GB's.
Hated reading this :( IMO nobody is owed a copy from the GBs. As long as there are no restrictions in force anyone eligible should have the same chance. If actual admins and mods want to change that then fine, but don't feel like you have to stay away so others can have their copy! Not in my opinion. It's open season as I see it once that GB goes live.
You can even have "my" spot... if you're faster than me that is :smuggrin::smuggrin:

^^Everyone started collecting at one point or another. It annoys me greatly that just because some collectors started a couple years before others, they feel that they deserve to buy new ones more. People need to stop whining so much. They're just movies, as much as we all love them.

Well that was an interesting 8 pages to catch up on.

Lots of great points on both sides of the argument.

Personally, if it is going to be limited numbers here and the mods want it to be fair for ALL members, then this is as good a way as any.

That said, I don't have an issue with the current fastest finger first method either.

Hello, fellow lurker here. Starting my journey to that 1000+ post count. Can't wait to join the GB for Avengers 6 as soon as I qualify :D. FYI I don't post much because I really don't have much to say about steelbooks in general. I love to own them and look at them displayed at my house but that's about it. I don't really have that much more to say about them besides that. Plus I only buy Marvel Studios steels, nothing else really. If that is seen as something negative then I'm sorry. I joined here last year using this website as more of an update on Zavvi release knowing nothing about these more premium steelbooks being sold. I then joined the GB's for Ragnarok buying the 1/4 slip to try it out.

I wouldn't want to take a spot from someone more active then me for this steel if it comes down to it. If you guys feel like I aren't qualified for it i'll just move on and try to make my account more eligible for future GB's. I don't mind just owning the Zavvi 4K steel that I have on pre-order.

View attachment 376052

Well here's a belated welcome to HDN for you then.

You're free to post or not to, but if your post above is any indication, you have a sense of humor that many would welcome on here and enjoy, so why deprive them of it :p

@Rami Welcome to the (active part of the) forum! I’m pretty new here myself but really love the community and sharing this hobby with everyone else here. Maybe you’ll do the same but if not don’t feel pressured to post! And you’re just as eligible for a copy as anyone, at least as long as the rules stay as they stand today. Enjoy!

PS! I see you’re from Sweden, so greetings from your neighbour (the one that’s better than you on skis :D)!

View attachment 376052
Welcome aboard! It's good to have you here whether you post regularly or not... although, you seem like a really cool guy, so it'd definitely be great to see you posting and joining in with the fun more often. :)

As for group buys... so long as you follow each GB's rules/guidelines and qualify in those areas, then you're more than welcome to a copy! :thumbs:

I think I remember reading that there was only going to be 3 versions of this released...am I right in saying that? I know it was mentioned somewhere, but I'm sure everyone will admit there are quite a few posts in the last few days to trawl through!
Just wondered then, is it going to be quarter slip, double lenticular and one click? And is this confirmed or just rumoured at this point?

I think I remember reading that there was only going to be 3 versions of this released...am I right in saying that? I know it was mentioned somewhere, but I'm sure everyone will admit there are quite a few posts in the last few days to trawl through!
Just wondered then, is it going to be quarter slip, double lenticular and one click? And is this confirmed or just rumoured at this point?

Apparently it will be similar to Dr. Strange. Double Lenti, Lenti and a 1/4 slip. NO FULLSLIP. One click just has all 3 editions

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
Apparently it will be similar to Dr. Strange. Double Lenti, Lenti and a 1/4 slip. NO FULLSLIP. One click just has all 3 editions
Is that the same as Ragnarok too then? Looks like they are going to continue with just the three in the set approach. I personally would much prefer a lenti, double lenti, fullslip and then the quarter slip separately as before... or just include the quarter slip into the boxset and have 4 in 1. More costly of course but I much prefer a set containing all 4 than just 3 and one of them separately with no room for it.

Is that the same as Ragnarok too then? Looks like they are going to continue with just the three in the set approach. I personally would much prefer a lenti, double lenti, fullslip and then the quarter slip separately as before... or just include the quarter slip into the boxset and have 4 in 1. More costly of course but I much prefer a set containing all 4 than just 3 and one of them separately with no room for it.

I dont think this will be the norm. I think it is a result of a small print run. You can't have too many variations with a small print run.