Hong Kong
Reactions
25,876 1 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 16, 2018
New Zealand
Reactions
410 0 0
a birdie told me they will try again to increase print run. (some) .... so breathe. I'd tell ya to cross your fingers ... but crossing arms seems more appropriate.

I haven’t seen Black Panther, but I’m sure I’ve seen this scene somewhere before.
01A54371-6A35-43D4-8C84-FAD4AD3BDE8C.jpeg

Aug 5, 2017
Reactions
7 0 0
Hello, fellow lurker here. Starting my journey to that 1000+ post count. Can't wait to join the GB for Avengers 6 as soon as I qualify :D. FYI I don't post much because I really don't have much to say about steelbooks in general. I love to own them and look at them displayed at my house but that's about it. I don't really have that much more to say about them besides that. Plus I only buy Marvel Studios steels, nothing else really. If that is seen as something negative then I'm sorry. I joined here last year using this website as more of an update on Zavvi release knowing nothing about these more premium steelbooks being sold. I then joined the GB's for Ragnarok buying the 1/4 slip to try it out.

I wouldn't want to take a spot from someone more active then me for this steel if it comes down to it. If you guys feel like I aren't qualified for it i'll just move on and try to make my account more eligible for future GB's. I don't mind just owning the Zavvi 4K steel that I have on pre-order.

View attachment 376052
100% agreed,Rami will you marry me? :emb:

Jul 27, 2012
Reactions
177 0 0
Apparently it will be similar to Dr. Strange. Double Lenti, Lenti and a 1/4 slip. NO FULLSLIP. One click just has all 3 editions
Thanks for that. I'm assuming they are expecting the single lenticular editions to be easy enough to get hold of and that's why there's no raffle for that one?

Dec 4, 2017
Sweden
Reactions
13 0 0
Well here's a belated welcome to HDN for you then.

You're free to post or not to, but if your post above is any indication, you have a sense of humor that many would welcome on here and enjoy, so why deprive them of it :p
@Rami Welcome to the (active part of the) forum! I’m pretty new here myself but really love the community and sharing this hobby with everyone else here. Maybe you’ll do the same but if not don’t feel pressured to post! And you’re just as eligible for a copy as anyone, at least as long as the rules stay as they stand today. Enjoy!

PS! I see you’re from Sweden, so greetings from your neighbour (the one that’s better than you on skis :D)!
Welcome aboard! It's good to have you here whether you post regularly or not... although, you seem like a really cool guy, so it'd definitely be great to see you posting and joining in with the fun more often. :)
Thank you so much for the warm welcome guys! I feel like I won't be able to not join the conversations on here after feeling so welcome! So I'll make sure to join in when I spend time on here.

And for my Scandinavian neighbour Hewitt89. I will disregard that last part of your message about the skiing because what you said is 100% factual and it made me cry on the inside. So I will pretend like I never read that part and continue to believe that we are far superior at everything in Sweden ;)

100% agreed,Rami will you marry me? :emb:
YES! Would get my parents of my back about finding the love of my life for a while. :naughty:

Wreck

That Guy
Staff Member
I’m typical a-team Voice “I love it when a plan comes together”

I will be closing raffles today. Likely will not have to use them as qty is now getting increased and we should be seeing a damn good amount.

If I need to use them barring some mishap they will be used for that

However if I don’t need to use them They will still be used for some giveaways!!! This way you all get to see how the process works etc and maybe it’s something we will use in future if really limited stuff etc.

@digitalbabe @apsmith21 @cooey

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Reactions
32,092 5 0

I will be closing raffles today. Likely will not have to use them as qty is now getting increased and we should be seeing a damn good amount.

However if I don’t need to use them They will still be used for some giveaways!!! This way you all get to see how the process works etc and maybe it’s something we will use in future if really limited stuff etc.

Great news.

Thanks for the update @Wreck :)

Mar 12, 2018
Spain
Reactions
1,186 4 0
@Wreck, everybody seems to be happy with that.
Just a quick round of questions, is Blufans really increasing the print run? Or are they balancing the quantities for Chinese/International market differently?
If they are increasing the print run, have they decided to do so based on demand because they actively read forums or because of feedback from GB hosts/forum admins?

Jul 7, 2016
Edmonton, Canada
Reactions
650 0 0

Stuff like this proves why HDN is the best, honestly.

Wreck

That Guy
Staff Member
@Wreck, everybody seems to be happy with that.
Just a quick round of questions, is Blufans really increasing the print run? Or are they balancing the quantities for Chinese/International market differently?
If they are increasing the print run, have they decided to do so based on demand because they actively read forums or because of feedback from GB hosts/forum admins?
Not saying you are implying this by any means but I’ll word it like this as sometimes other sites fanboys show up insinuating false accusations

We aren’t stealing away any qty from anywhere else.

Increased run.

As for what was done here did it help the cause etc. I’ll let everyone draw their own conclusions ha

Mar 12, 2018
Spain
Reactions
1,186 4 0
Not implying that at all. Actually I should have only asked, is it an increased print run, and left it at that.
Thanks for answering, sorry for putting you on the spot.

Basil

The Helpful Fox
Premium Supporter
Oct 13, 2013
UK portsmouth
Reactions
5,655 1 0
Not saying you are implying this by any means but I’ll word it like this as sometimes other sites fanboys show up insinuating false accusations

We aren’t stealing away any qty from anywhere else.

Increased run.

As for what was done here did it help the cause etc. I’ll let everyone draw their own conclusions ha
all i say
in wreck we trust# :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

and damn that pic of the steel is looking mighty fine @lemonlinnn any more shots you can show???? :D

basil :thumbs:

Aug 6, 2017
Reactions
43 0 0

Yessss!!!, best news, thanks for all the hard work :notworthy:

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Reactions
26,537 10 0
From Kevin:

UPDATE:

Due to the overwhelming demand, Blufans has decided to increase the print-run to around 4000. But the second batch order will be a month behind the first production. That means the 1 click set will be released at least a month behind the singles. Thank you for your patience!

Feb 11, 2013
Reactions
3,530 0 0
Bittersweet. I'm glad I won't have a hole in my collection and more will be happy but theres something special about having a sought after release, Dr Strange for example:drool:

sunnyx

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
UK
Reactions
13,488 0 0
There we go, no more ‘blood bath’! :p
Everyone can pretty much order what they want!