Black Panther (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #48) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: Late September 2018 (TBC)
Price: TBA
Note: The special empty box is available only when you buy Box set and 1/4 Slip together.
Group buy: One Click + 1/4 slip COMPLETE PACKAGE
ONE CLICK - DOUBLE LENTICULAR - SINGLE LENTICULAR - FULL SLIP - QUARTER SLIP (Storage box NOT included)

Important Group Buy update
Official update for all group buy participants -

The licensing agreement for Black Panther, for unknown reasons, still has not been resolved and because of this Infinity War will now be being released first (roughly early December time). The licensing agreement for Black Panther is looking to be completed around November time but because of the other releases (infinity War, Greatest Showman, Three Billboards), Black Panther will not ship until January 2019 at the earliest.

Infinity War will ship with the same editions (1/4 slip + Box, One Click, DL, SL and full slip)

Group Buy members, we have a couple of options for you -

1. Transfer
Your Black Panther request will automatically be transferred to the same edition to that of Avengers: Infinity War. You will then be guaranteed a spot for Black Panther, which will be charged for again later on in the year (or potentially January 2019)

2. Refund
You can cancel your Black Panther request and be refunded. Please note that should you change your mind afterwards we cannot allow you to repurchase Black Panther. At this time there will not be a further GB for it (however this may change although not guaranteed)

3. Wait it out
Wait for Black Panther to be released. If you decide to wait it out, as a thank you we will enter you into a HDN sponsored prize draw.

The official GB for Avengers: Infinity War won't be live until November.

I will be sending this as a PM to all participants tomorrow too with the relevant instructions.

Boxset.jpgDL.jpg9a438038gy1ftrqchvap5j21ex0tzqam.jpgFullslip.jpgquarterslip.jpg
3193CF1B-C049-4898-9585-F28D4AD15C96.jpeg
455A29EF-9F42-4F09-A2C4-877D0A5DB6D3.jpeg
SL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, fellow lurker here. Starting my journey to that 1000+ post count. Can't wait to join the GB for Avengers 6 as soon as I qualify :D. FYI I don't post much because I really don't have much to say about steelbooks in general. I love to own them and look at them displayed at my house but that's about it. I don't really have that much more to say about them besides that. Plus I only buy Marvel Studios steels, nothing else really. If that is seen as something negative then I'm sorry. I joined here last year using this website as more of an update on Zavvi release knowing nothing about these more premium steelbooks being sold. I then joined the GB's for Ragnarok buying the 1/4 slip to try it out.

I wouldn't want to take a spot from someone more active then me for this steel if it comes down to it. If you guys feel like I aren't qualified for it i'll just move on and try to make my account more eligible for future GB's. I don't mind just owning the Zavvi 4K steel that I have on pre-order.

View attachment 376052

100% agreed,Rami will you marry me? :emb:

Apparently it will be similar to Dr. Strange. Double Lenti, Lenti and a 1/4 slip. NO FULLSLIP. One click just has all 3 editions
Thanks for that. I'm assuming they are expecting the single lenticular editions to be easy enough to get hold of and that's why there's no raffle for that one?

Well here's a belated welcome to HDN for you then.

You're free to post or not to, but if your post above is any indication, you have a sense of humor that many would welcome on here and enjoy, so why deprive them of it :p

@Rami Welcome to the (active part of the) forum! I’m pretty new here myself but really love the community and sharing this hobby with everyone else here. Maybe you’ll do the same but if not don’t feel pressured to post! And you’re just as eligible for a copy as anyone, at least as long as the rules stay as they stand today. Enjoy!

PS! I see you’re from Sweden, so greetings from your neighbour (the one that’s better than you on skis :D)!

Welcome aboard! It's good to have you here whether you post regularly or not... although, you seem like a really cool guy, so it'd definitely be great to see you posting and joining in with the fun more often. :)

Thank you so much for the warm welcome guys! I feel like I won't be able to not join the conversations on here after feeling so welcome! So I'll make sure to join in when I spend time on here.

And for my Scandinavian neighbour Hewitt89. I will disregard that last part of your message about the skiing because what you said is 100% factual and it made me cry on the inside. So I will pretend like I never read that part and continue to believe that we are far superior at everything in Sweden ;)

100% agreed,Rami will you marry me? :emb:

YES! Would get my parents of my back about finding the love of my life for a while. :naughty:

I’m typical a-team Voice “I love it when a plan comes together”

I will be closing raffles today. Likely will not have to use them as qty is now getting increased and we should be seeing a damn good amount.

If I need to use them barring some mishap they will be used for that

However if I don’t need to use them They will still be used for some giveaways!!! This way you all get to see how the process works etc and maybe it’s something we will use in future if really limited stuff etc.

@digitalbabe @apsmith21 @cooey

I will be closing raffles today. Likely will not have to use them as qty is now getting increased and we should be seeing a damn good amount.

However if I don’t need to use them They will still be used for some giveaways!!! This way you all get to see how the process works etc and maybe it’s something we will use in future if really limited stuff etc.

Great news.

Thanks for the update @Wreck :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
@Wreck, everybody seems to be happy with that.
Just a quick round of questions, is Blufans really increasing the print run? Or are they balancing the quantities for Chinese/International market differently?
If they are increasing the print run, have they decided to do so based on demand because they actively read forums or because of feedback from GB hosts/forum admins?

Stuff like this proves why HDN is the best, honestly.

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
@Wreck, everybody seems to be happy with that.
Just a quick round of questions, is Blufans really increasing the print run? Or are they balancing the quantities for Chinese/International market differently?
If they are increasing the print run, have they decided to do so based on demand because they actively read forums or because of feedback from GB hosts/forum admins?

Not saying you are implying this by any means but I’ll word it like this as sometimes other sites fanboys show up insinuating false accusations

We aren’t stealing away any qty from anywhere else.

Increased run.

As for what was done here did it help the cause etc. I’ll let everyone draw their own conclusions ha

Not implying that at all. Actually I should have only asked, is it an increased print run, and left it at that.
Thanks for answering, sorry for putting you on the spot.

Not saying you are implying this by any means but I’ll word it like this as sometimes other sites fanboys show up insinuating false accusations

We aren’t stealing away any qty from anywhere else.

Increased run.

As for what was done here did it help the cause etc. I’ll let everyone draw their own conclusions ha

all i say
in wreck we trust# :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

and damn that pic of the steel is looking mighty fine @lemonlinnn any more shots you can show???? :D

basil :thumbs:

Yessss!!!, best news, thanks for all the hard work :notworthy: