Black Panther (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #48) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: Late September 2018 (TBC)
Price: TBA
Note: The special empty box is available only when you buy Box set and 1/4 Slip together.
Group buy: One Click + 1/4 slip COMPLETE PACKAGE
ONE CLICK - DOUBLE LENTICULAR - SINGLE LENTICULAR - FULL SLIP - QUARTER SLIP (Storage box NOT included)

Important Group Buy update
Official update for all group buy participants -

The licensing agreement for Black Panther, for unknown reasons, still has not been resolved and because of this Infinity War will now be being released first (roughly early December time). The licensing agreement for Black Panther is looking to be completed around November time but because of the other releases (infinity War, Greatest Showman, Three Billboards), Black Panther will not ship until January 2019 at the earliest.

Infinity War will ship with the same editions (1/4 slip + Box, One Click, DL, SL and full slip)

Group Buy members, we have a couple of options for you -

1. Transfer
Your Black Panther request will automatically be transferred to the same edition to that of Avengers: Infinity War. You will then be guaranteed a spot for Black Panther, which will be charged for again later on in the year (or potentially January 2019)

2. Refund
You can cancel your Black Panther request and be refunded. Please note that should you change your mind afterwards we cannot allow you to repurchase Black Panther. At this time there will not be a further GB for it (however this may change although not guaranteed)

3. Wait it out
Wait for Black Panther to be released. If you decide to wait it out, as a thank you we will enter you into a HDN sponsored prize draw.

The official GB for Avengers: Infinity War won't be live until November.

I will be sending this as a PM to all participants tomorrow too with the relevant instructions.

Boxset.jpgDL.jpg9a438038gy1ftrqchvap5j21ex0tzqam.jpgFullslip.jpgquarterslip.jpg
3193CF1B-C049-4898-9585-F28D4AD15C96.jpeg
455A29EF-9F42-4F09-A2C4-877D0A5DB6D3.jpeg
SL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So Infinity War is on hold til a later date then?

WAHOOOOOOOO. Money saved this month!
Same.
Was toying with the OC again but funds should only allow for a single edition currently, but a bit longer means I can raise the difference and not skin myself(could technically afford a OC right now but would leave money tight for the month, which isn’t ideal, but wouldn’t have been an issue...just preferred avoidable.)

Trust Trump to mess things up for everybody!!! (n)
Right?
Urgh

OK so I can do the whole guaranteed copy thing if you’ve joined the HDN GB for Black Panther.

I eill be working on sending a PM to all users in the GB soon before I go away on my holiday.

However, it should be noted that this is a 4000 print run and there won’t really be a need to do it as quantity should be absolutely fine, but you’ve asked for it so I’ll make it happen.
That’s amazing, thank you and well done for making he best of a bad(out of your control) situation.

Would I be correct to assume it’s a like for like guaranteed first refusal? So if we got a OC for BP we wouldn’t get first dibs on IW OC? A DL for BP would guarantee a DL for IW? Etc Or depending on numbers, would it just be a guarantee for one version, whether OC, FS, DL etc?

Just curious :)

Reactions: St4rlord
That’s amazing, thank you and well done for making he best of a bad(out of your control) situation.

Would I be correct to assume it’s a like for like guaranteed first refusal? So if we got a OC for BP we wouldn’t get first dibs on IW OC? A DL for BP would guarantee a DL for IW? Etc Or depending on numbers, would it just be a guarantee for one version, whether OC, FS, DL etc?

Just curious :)

No worries

So if you purchased a Black Panther OC, you will have a guaranteed spot on a Infinity War OC. If you purchased a Black Panther DL, you will have a guaranteed spot for a Infinity War DL, etc. :)

No worries

So if you purchased a Black Panther OC, you will have a guaranteed spot on a Infinity War OC. If you purchased a Black Panther DL, you will have a guaranteed spot for a Infinity War DL, etc. :)

Really appreciate what you’re doing for us after all these delays are on Blufans and their associates has nothing to do with you at all

I’m glad I have one less Marvel GB to worry about :giggle:

OK so I can do the whole guaranteed copy thing if you’ve joined the HDN GB for Black Panther.

I eill be working on sending a PM to all users in the GB soon before I go away on my holiday.

However, it should be noted that this is a 4000 print run and there won’t really be a need to do it as quantity should be absolutely fine, but you’ve asked for it so I’ll make it happen.

THank you, one less stressful f5 day

Are these even manufactured? I thought it was a licensing problem not a shipping one?

they all done and made just waiting on the license itself whether thats us or china goverment dept who knows all bloody politics.

be nice if blufans would release some beauty shots for infin wars and a steel reveal for solo otherwise thay may just as well pack up and go home. which is making me wonder if thats what they have done judging by the way this is all going atm.
no news of anything should have kept the train moving at least we could see what they had planned and give us something to talk about even if is a while before release.

basil :thumbs:

No worries

FOR REAL? Oh man, in that case I’m even more happy I went for the Black Panther OC :woot::woot:

Reactions: WendyUncharted
they all done and made just waiting on the license itself whether thats us or china goverment dept who knows all bloody politics.

be nice if blufans would release some beauty shots for infin wars and a steel reveal for solo otherwise thay may just as well pack up and go home. which is making me wonder if thats what they have done judging by the way this is all going atm.
no news of anything should have kept the train moving at least we could see what they had planned and give us something to talk about even if is a while before release.

I don't expect Blufans to announce anything else until all this is sorted.

You can't blame them though. They probably don't even know whats happening themselves.....

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil and DMD4k

Why would they tease us and themselves if there’s a possibility nothing ever comes from it?
I’d like info too but I prefer no info to false info/getting our hopes up for nothing. They’re still there for now, TLJ’s just been sent, we know that much.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I was told we'd likely know some more mid October and there is another GB for another title likely to happen end of October which there is no delay on and pretty sure there is a thread for it here but won't announce it otherwise.

So while October may be slow , there are plenty of other titles from other retailers we can all look at. Lets not create any panic train.

Your purchase is backed by us, and the staff here are readily available for contact. Blufans has also been very professional with us in the matter. The wait may definitely suck, but for the long time folks of HDN and people who have bought blufans titles since day 1 we know they have come a long way since then. The wait's used to be EXTREMELY long on every single title. I believe the first one even took like a year. 6 months after payment was very ordinary too. So things have been improved and running steady for a very long time now. I only mention the past to know how good we've had it for so long now. Lets just be patient with this one and see where we land.

I was told we'd likely know some more mid October and there is another GB for another title likely to happen end of October which there is no delay on and pretty sure there is a thread for it here but won't announce it otherwise.

My guess and hope is isle of dogs

For the Marvel wave also there was approximately an 11 month delay from payment to release date (Thor, Thor 2, CA, CA 2)

They are really on top of their game right now :thanks:

Reactions: C.C. 95