Blade Runner 2049 (Deckard Blaster Edition Blu-ray) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

Dec 1, 2014
Brazil
Release date: February 15, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €139.99

71OPpb8wYlL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: elle82 and Noodles
Even though it's stuck to the base, nothing a good x-acto knife and some sanding won't solve.
My only concern is if the wires for the lighting are connected to the base and the actual on/off button is in the base aswell.

As for me, if it is stuck to the base, so be it. I won't try messing around with a knife.

Now i suppose the product has been designed as a blaster, not as a blaster "on a stand" i'm almost sure the led wiring will be inside the gun and not linked to the stand.

Last edited:
Even though Amazon.de is out of stock - all other Amazons (including ES) will be identical.
(That is almost always the case).
The FNAC steelbook simply swaps in a 4K disc for the 3D discs that are on the other steelbooks.
The Steelbook in FNAC Blaster Edition has 4K + Blu-ray + Blu-ray 3D and very likely also the Bonus Disc

Amazon Germany and Italy is an Amaray with 2D Blu-ray and Bonus Disc (2 Discs)

Amazon Spain is Amaray or a Steelbook not 100% known yet which with 4K/3D/2D/DVD (5 Discs)

Last edited:
Even though Amazon.de is out of stock - all other Amazons (including ES) will be identical.
(That is almost always the case).
The FNAC steelbook simply swaps in a 4K disc for the 3D discs that are on the other steelbooks.

If they are identical that makes it even worse.
amazon.es is twice as expensive as amazon.de and amazon.it is at the same price as the fnac.com.

The Steelbook in FNAC Blaster Edition has 4K + Blu-ray + Blu-ray 3D and very likely also the Bonus Disc

Amazon Germany and Italy is an Amaray with 2D Blu-ray and Bonus Disc

Amazon Spain is Amaray with 4K/3D/2D/DVD (5 Discs)
I was talking about the identical steelbooks from Zavvi, etc.
if you bought the zavvi Steelbook PLUS the Germany blaster with amaray (or the Italy, etc.)
It still is cheaper than FNAC.
(That additon of the 4K in addition to the 3D adds up maybe €5.)

You think they will make a steelbook with 4k only for the boxset ? I doubt that. I can't imagine they will just add a loose extra disc in the steel either.
And steelbook as stand alone has no 4K on the product specs...
So if the product description is accurate they will provide the steel AND the stand alone 4K.

You think they will make a steelbook with 4k only for the boxset ? I doubt that. I can't imagine they will just add a loose extra disc in the steel either.
So if the product description is accurate they will provide the steel AND the stand alone 4K.
Good question. I have never bought A steelbook that had Blu-ray plus 3-D plus 4K.
Do they have one of those hinges inside for 3 discs?
Or one on one side, and double the other?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jocelin
Easy to have same steelbook with different discs inside

You can fit 6 discs in a steelbook 3 each side using the deeper hubs
The discs are stacked on top of each other each side

The same steelbook can have 2 Discs or 3/4 Discs or 5/6 Discs

Last edited:
Easy to have same steelbook with different discs inside

You can fit 6 discs in a steelbook 3 each side using the deeper hubs
The discs are stacked on top of each other each side

The same steelbook can have 2 Discs or 3/4 Discs or 5/6 Discs

Let's wait till februari and we will see what solution they come up with ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
Then goto a bank with the blaster to get your money back :LOL: :rofl:
Oh, I think that puppy is worth every penny!
I saw the Adam Savage videos.
This is basically getting a Tomenosuke blaster without having to pay insane $$ for one of the original models on ebay! (And by all accounts, this version is even better than Mark One!)
PKD Detective Special - spare no expense!

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
That blaster is a thing of beauty, but I just can't bring myself to do it. Even with the convenient monthly payment plan! :LOL:
Guaranteed to be worth double or triple in a few years. Any idea how many in total are being made?

That blaster is a thing of beauty, but I just can't bring myself to do it. Even with the convenient monthly payment plan! :LOL:
Guaranteed to be worth double or triple in a few years. Any idea how many in total are being made?
No, it just says limited - and that they are expecting only 50 for October.
But the preorder has been available for months, so....