Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Choice #1) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
For all the questions about Nova Media:
Nova Media retailer thread [Korea]

New pre-order date and time:
Saturday September 13th, 2014; 2000 hours Korean Time

US East Coast: Saturday September 13th, 2014; 7:00AM
US West Coast: Saturday September 13th, 2014; 4:00AM
UK: Saturday September 13th, 2014; 12:00 NOON

Each Edition will be limited to one per customer.

Click HERE and use dropdown box for your local time

Purchase links: (not live yet...)
Full Slip edition $46.55 out of stock
Lenticular edition $46.55 out of stock

Release date: TBA
Price: 49$
Pre-order price: 5% discount on first day pre-order
Order limit: 1 per customer for lenticular, 1 per customer for full-slip (Oversea customer only)
Package:
- Steelbook itself is worldwide artwork
- Lenticular slipcase with WWA CA2 steelbook: 0.5K
- Full slipcase with WWA CA2 steelbook and booklet : 1K
Total Print run: 1.5K

full

full

Update from Novamedia FB page 9/4/2014

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409882625.694821.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409882636.559437.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1,427
  • _2___001_copy_3.jpg
    _2___001_copy_3.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 2,042
Last edited by a moderator:
Can anybody who has opened one of these comment on the actual steelbook inside please ? Is it the same build quality as the generic zavvi 3d edition or is there something different to it

Well, I bid on the full slip on eBay a week ago not expecting to win and what do ya know - I won.

30 mins earlier I was able to get in on the BF 1/4 slip CA1 and CA2 GB so today was definitely a Captain America day. No more steelbooks for at least a week :D

My gosh. The lenticular on this is so so good. Missed out during pre order. This will take something rather special if BF intend to top this

Easy job for Blufans IMO, the CA2 lenti is nice but there are quite a few better ones out there. If it were Thor 2 Kimchi lenti we were talking about, then I'd say it'd be a tough task, but with what Blufans already did with CA1 lenti, it's gonna be a slam dunk for Blufans CA2 Lenti. Yes I do own the CA2 Nova lenti and it's nice. Infact, Nova does an awesome job in attention to detail and will be a top tier premium steel company for a while.

Easy job for Blufans IMO, the CA2 lenti is nice but there are quite a few better ones out there. If it were Thor 2 Kimchi lenti we were talking about, then I'd say it'd be a tough task, but with what Blufans already did with CA1 lenti, it's gonna be a slam dunk for Blufans CA2 Lenti. Yes I do own the CA2 Nova lenti and it's nice. Infact, Nova does an awesome job in attention to detail and will be a top tier premium steel company for a while.

While I still await the blufans CA1, my only objection to the lenticular is that put side by side with the steel, they don't look unified. So much color on the lenticular yet the steel lacks a similar color palette. CA2 nova lenticular matched the steel perfectly at least IMO.

I wouldn't say it will be an easy job for Blu-fans to beat it. You dot know what artwork they are going to use yet, it might not turn out anywhere near as good. I think you need to wait before you decide which one is better!;)

Reactions: harry

That's a pretty Bold statement.

Actually, I've found lentis are only thing that Nova is doing better than other retailers. Their lentis have greater depth and clean. Take a look at Drive or Edge of Tomorrow and compare those lentis to BF's CA1. I think BF does better jobs on their full slips. CA2 was Nova's first lenti so it is not as good as their latest efforts. So you may be right, BF might actually do a better lenti on CA2.

Reactions: Marina Blue
That's a pretty Bold statement.
When you get your CA2 lenti, you'll see what I mean.
Actually, I've found lentis are only thing that Nova is doing better than other retailers. Their lentis have greater depth and clean. Take a look at Drive or Edge of Tomorrow and compare those lentis to BF's CA1. I think BF does better jobs on their full slips. CA2 was Nova's first lenti so it is not as good as their latest efforts. So you may be right, BF might actually do a better lenti on CA2.
Take a good look at MU Blufans lenti, it's the best from Blufans and shows awesome depth. Blufans T4 AoE lenti is wonderful as well as CA. For me, Nova does a better job on their fullslips than Blufans. John Wick lenti is awesome though. I still maintain that Nova did an excellent job on CA2. My comments only pertain to the CA2 Lenti which of course Blufans knocked out of the park.

When you get your CA2 lenti, you'll see what I mean.

Take a good look at MU Blufans lenti, it's the best from Blufans and shows awesome depth. Blufans T4 AoE lenti is wonderful as well as CA. For me, Nova does a better job on their fullslips than Blufans. John Wick lenti is awesome though. I still maintain that Nova did an excellent job on CA2. My comments only pertain to the CA2 Lenti which of course Blufans knocked out of the park.
Unfortunately I don't have MU BF or John Wick (yet) to compare. But yes, BF T4 lenti was really nice. That's why I can believe that they did a good job on CA2 lenti. I guess I'll just have to wait and see...