Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Choice #1) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
For all the questions about Nova Media:
Nova Media retailer thread [Korea]

New pre-order date and time:
Saturday September 13th, 2014; 2000 hours Korean Time

US East Coast: Saturday September 13th, 2014; 7:00AM
US West Coast: Saturday September 13th, 2014; 4:00AM
UK: Saturday September 13th, 2014; 12:00 NOON

Each Edition will be limited to one per customer.

Click HERE and use dropdown box for your local time

Purchase links: (not live yet...)
Full Slip edition $46.55 out of stock
Lenticular edition $46.55 out of stock

Release date: TBA
Price: 49$
Pre-order price: 5% discount on first day pre-order
Order limit: 1 per customer for lenticular, 1 per customer for full-slip (Oversea customer only)
Package:
- Steelbook itself is worldwide artwork
- Lenticular slipcase with WWA CA2 steelbook: 0.5K
- Full slipcase with WWA CA2 steelbook and booklet : 1K
Total Print run: 1.5K

full

full

Update from Novamedia FB page 9/4/2014

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409882625.694821.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409882636.559437.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1,425
  • _2___001_copy_3.jpg
    _2___001_copy_3.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 2,038
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: harry
I wanted to see what all the fuse is about. Amazing love this with antman

Attachments

• 20160209_090740.jpg
    20160209_090740.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 186
  • 20160209_090734.jpg
    20160209_090734.jpg
    289.8 KB · Views: 201
I'm very Happy for all those who love this release. It contains the WWA Steelbook of CA: TWS which I believe is in the top 3 most amazing steel for 2014. it has a superb Glossy Finish and an embossed/debossed treatment to die for :drool: but of course I know this is purchased not really for the WWA but the Lenti...I know that this is a very hot item, but for me I am very happy with just my Taiwan Edition....I never got Crazy for the Nova Choice line. But I can understand when wanting a ''Grail'' Release sometimes we can go a little Crazy, the dark force knows I have :rofl: congrats @Mickle_89

Reactions: Mickle_89 and harry
I'm very Happy for all those who love this release. It contains the WWA Steelbook of CA: TWS which I believe is in the top 3 most amazing steel for 2014. it has a superb Glossy Finish and an embossed/debossed treatment to die for :drool: but of course I know this is purchased not really for the WWA but the Lenti...I know that this is a very hot item, but for me I am very happy with just my Taiwan Edition....I never got Crazy for the Nova Choice line. But I can understand when wanting a ''Grail'' Release sometimes we can go a little Crazy, the dark force knows I have :rofl: congrats @Mickle_89
I would LOVE this lenti....but as a second best, I am also pretty happy with the Taiwan partial slip (it matches my IM3 and THAT is a fine example of how a partial slip should and can be done)

I would LOVE this lenti....but as a second best, I am also pretty happy with the Taiwan partial slip (it matches my IM3 and THAT is a fine example of how a partial slip should and can be done)

indeed the Taiwan 1/4 slip on GOTG and CA2 is just phenomenal, Taiwan really knows how to make great 1/4 slip when they want. It's rare when they add shapes and it elevated the GOTG slip for the Taiwan edition. CA2 as well such a well design 1/4 slip that basically just melts into the steel...Blufans did a really great 1/4 slip for Thor as well...

Does anyone here remember how hard, stressful, mind/site crashed, F5 buttons replaced, etc., etc. just cause of this one? A well-deserved GRAIL adjective for this one. Hi, @Actarus !

Hey it's Charlie :D how are you mate its seems so long I haven't seen you here :emb: ...yes indeed I remember sleeping though and for me it had gone live at 9AM and by noon when I woke up everybody was swearing lol but they got it on the second date it went live... but I don't regret missing all the stress.

Reactions: charlie1533pr