Cars 2 (Blu-ray Viva Metal Box)(Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

RobertJoseph17

Premium Supporter
Jan 22, 2011
Illinois, United States
Same as the Lion King just posted
Not sure if it's steelbook or that other metal case at this point.
Feel free to move.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/DVD/3147055.p?id=2258028&skuId=3147055&st=3147055&lp=1&cp=1

3147055.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw some picture on another forum, and it look 1000 times better than the G1 Wii steelbook. Yes thats 1000 times!!!! Cover has the raised title and Lighting Mcqueen and crew raised:) seems that Pirates 4 and Cars 2 will be hitting stores on Sunday, at least that's what some employees are saying:)

I had ordered these from BB ship to store, I had assumed that when the stores had them, I would get an email stating I could pick them up. WRONG. I was in my BB store today and picked up 2 copies of POTC and 1 of Cars 2. Guess I have to cancel online purchase now. Do they actually ship the item to the store you picked even if the store has them in stock?

for items in stock..I know if I place my order, I guess the order route to the "store of your pickup) and then they get an order form and pick the item from in-store.

you should give them your order # and form and I believe customer service at the store can look it up and do all the paperwork for you to grab a copy from in-store.

I had ordered these from BB ship to store, I had assumed that when the stores had them, I would get an email stating I could pick them up. WRONG. I was in my BB store today and picked up 2 copies of POTC and 1 of Cars 2. Guess I have to cancel online purchase now. Do they actually ship the item to the store you picked even if the store has them in stock?

They can.t, I tried that with Lion King. I had it on order for store pickup, happened to be at BB and took a copy to the service desk and they told me I had to cancel order online. So I paid for it at the service desk, went home and canceled my order for instore pickup.

Are you seeing the same thing? lol .. have you opened yours yet? Ironpack seemed a better build than these, but to each their own.

Are you seeing the same thing? lol .. have you opened yours yet? Ironpack seemed a better build than these, but to each their own.

Yes, I've opened it. I own several IronPacks as well. :naughty:

The thing that bugs me about the Ironpacks is that the front and back covers often don't match up perfectly on the spine where they meet. It's a minor thing but it bugs me to no end. :ohno: