Multi Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow 2 DTPE [Europe]

Mar 17, 2013
Cologne, Germany
Today Konami announced the european collectors edition called "Dracula’s Tomb Premium Edition" which is limited to 30.000 pieces. It will include our favourite case format; a steelbook :drool:

Castlevania-Lords-of-Shadow-2-Premium-Edition-570x408.jpg

Preorderlink For UK: http://www.game.co.uk/en/castlevani...ame-261789?pageSize=20&searchTerm=castlevania
Price: £99.99
Release: 28. Feb. 2014
Steelbook size(s): TBD

However at certain retailers (so far only www.zavvi.com, www.btgames.co.za) there will be a second steelbook as a preorder bonus only (sided by digital content)

Castlevania-Lords-of-Shadow-2-Steelbook-570x326.jpg

Attachments

• Castlevania-Lords-of-Shadow-2-Premium-Edition-570x408.jpg
    Castlevania-Lords-of-Shadow-2-Premium-Edition-570x408.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 122
  • Castlevania-Lords-of-Shadow-2-Steelbook-570x326.jpg
    Castlevania-Lords-of-Shadow-2-Steelbook-570x326.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Last edited:
Does game ship to the US? If not, could someone help secure me one that could check condition before shipping over the pond?

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Gotta say, I very much prefer the red steel with the tomb edition.

It's nothing special mates. It doesnt even come in a proper box:

In my opinion, it is not worth the pricetag, and seeing the game isn't received well by the critics, I'd advise to wait for a price drop. Also everyone should know that the tomb itself is not even plastic, it's like thick paper/cardboard or sth like that.

Artbook is great, steelbook is nice (nothing special, no title in spine for some reason!), figurines not as bas as someone would imagine. Overall, not happy to be honest.

Reactions: jonnykingdom