Children Of Men (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Universal 100) (Play.com Exclusive) [UK]

jimmy

Generator
Premium Supporter
May 4, 2010
UK...
http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/...s{Steelbooks}+c{600}+&cpage=2&urlrefer=search

Play.com exclusive steelbook
Release Date: September 3rd, 2012

Part of the Universal 100th Anniversary Wave. Releases September 3,2012

28764524_300x300_1.jpg

28764524_300x300_2.jpg

Actual pics thanks to megabee:
ukchom1.jpg

ukchom2.jpg

ukchom3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Disappointing artwork... even more disappointing that there's no debossing. :(

Thanks for the pics!

This is one of those films that is often on the telly, and I'll watch the first ten or twenty minutes, then I'll get tired and go to bed, it's always on so late.

I really must pick this up, because what I have seen of it is really
quite interesting.

Loved this film but this has got to be one of the worst steels this year!

No em/debossing and poor artwork inside and on front! Back is the best part IMHO.

It's a miss for me.

Username Hayemaker, have you got boxing on the brain perchance, its Clive Owen and Frank Warren dont you know :p

I call him Clive Warren ever since hearing it on the Ricky Gervais show. Plus it's a better name. :D

But no my username is a result of joining a boxing forum the same day as joining HDN and using the same username for convenience. D'oh.

Reactions: lolwut
I call him Clive Warren ever since hearing it on the Ricky Gervais show. Plus it's a better name. :D

Clive Warren :hilarious: can't believe I overlooked that reference
Makes me laugh everytime! It's already been brought up in this thread before as well. :p

In regards to the steelbook... really disappointing front art. Love the back art though! Decent film too IMO. :)

Yes, the front looks horrible, they should've used this instead :
c5jNuPA19oGiEmbh8iFeAi6aHMI.jpg

I bought it nonetheless, it's still a film I enjoyed and that I want in my collection and I don't think this will be released in a steelbook again

Didn't like the movie at all, so I'm skipping this one for sure. Glad the steelbook looks bad ;).